Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon | Page 48 | Vital Football

Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said VG. You've already over-fulfilled your quota today. Go and have a few well-deserved San Miguels and a siesta.

So what? These were terrible crimes committed between 6 and thirteen years ago but, once again, no word of pity for the victims or the fact that they represent a very small % of crimes of sexual exploitation.

29 men are on trial for having sex with five 13-15 year old girls. Grown men. I'll just let that sink in...

This is the 15th major trial on a grooming gang, and they have all been Muslims. Not a few of them, not most of them, but ALL of them.

This is new to this country. There isn't a "white" comparison. Not Jimmy Saville, not care homes, not football clubs, not Catholic churches. 29 local men, passing 13 year old children around for sex. It's barely imaginable, and yet you reply with "so what". I refuse to believe that normal, decent people think the same as you.

I wonder what the next 6 years will bring, when the newer cases come through? I think the true scale of this is becoming more apparent, there seems to be only weeks between cases now.

There will be far more cases to come.
How many girls have been raped by gangs in London or Birmingham (or any other large city) ? Has Bradford been investigated ?
What we have seen is the tip of the iceberg.

29 men are on trial for having sex with five 13-15 year old girls. Grown men. I'll just let that sink in...

This is the 15th major trial on a grooming gang, and they have all been Muslims. Not a few of them, not most of them, but ALL of them.

This is new to this country. There isn't a "white" comparison. Not Jimmy Saville, not care homes, not football clubs, not Catholic churches. 29 local men, passing 13 year old children around for sex. It's barely imaginable, and yet you reply with "so what". I refuse to believe that normal, decent people think the same as you.

I wonder what the next 6 years will bring, when the newer cases come through? I think the true scale of this is becoming more apparent, there seems to be only weeks between cases now.
How can you make such comparisons unless you are a nasty fucking racist, which you clearly are. What does it matter if the other crimes involving sexual exploitation are not similar in style? They are far more numerous and yet you home in on one tiny [still abhorrent] in terms of overall % and historical episode. Why do you exclude all other perpetrators of sexual exploitation regardless of whether they adopt the same modus operandi as those taxi drivers? I'll tell you why and you won't bother to rebut my statement; it's because you accept you're racist.
There isn't a "white" comparison. Not Jimmy Saville, not care homes, not football clubs, not Catholic churches. 29 local men, passing 13 year old children around for sex.
Why on earth do you need a white comparison to prove your point; it's totally fatuous, when you consider those what are now historic cases are such a small % of overall crimes of sexual exploitation. And by the way, do you not think that Saville didn't engage with or persuade others to let him do what he wanted? Do you not think that those, we and especially the young women, thought were there to protect society and didn't were equally culpable?

There will be far more cases to come.
How many girls have been raped by gangs in London or Birmingham (or any other large city) ? Has Bradford been investigated ?
What we have seen is the tip of the iceberg.
But they still represent a very small % of overall crimes of sexual exploitation and yet you only want to single out those of Pakistani heritage to support your racism. Answer that if you can! We can wait while you get advice from Gel Boy.

Just a minor point. There were,iirc, a couple of white people convicted too, so not all muslims. I'll leave it there as I am sure you need to rush off and help the victims, given that you are so concerned about them and not just using their plight to further your anti muslim rhetoric

Is the situation going to get better or worse ?
It's hard to imagine things improving , without the Koran being re-written.
Until then , the rape and terrorism will continue. That is until folk make sure changes happen.

Is the situation going to get better or worse ?
It's hard to imagine things improving , without the Koran being re-written.
Until then , the rape and terrorism will continue. That is until folk make sure changes happen.
Because you're so thick, which is what Gel Boy relies on, you'll never be convinced that is not the case. Why not make your point to Mr Chisti or Eden Hazard - both a potential child abusers in your book. This notion of the taxi driver gangs being driven [get it] by the Koran has been debunked but that's not good enough for you, racist bastard.

Grabbing at straws - she has since been reprimanded. Not a typical voice and unlike me and many others, she refused to condemn. Your problem is that you don't care about the victims, the 90%+ plus of other sexual exploitation crimes you overlook and your rather quaint view that the Koran is responsible. Hitler in the 30s and Gel Boy to-day but the latter only has the support of knuckle draggers.

Why not make your point to Mr Chisti or Eden Hazard - both a potential child abusers in your book. .

And yours, surely? According to you, the only thing that stops other groups of 20+ men from having sex with 13 year old girls is lack of opportunity.

P.S Eden Hazard is a Muslim, is he?

And yours, surely? According to you, the only thing that stops other groups of 20+ men from having sex with 13 year old girls is lack of opportunity.
The difference between you and me is that I abhor all crimes of sexual exploitation; whereas, you pick only on those committed by people of Pakistani heritage to the exclusion of all others because like VG you are racist.
.S Eden Hazard is a Muslim, is he?
Yes, it's in the name - Edin Džeko ring a bell

The difference between you and me is that I abhor all crimes of sexual exploitation; whereas, you pick only on those committed by people of Pakistani heritage to the exclusion of all others because like VG you are racist.

Yes, it's in the name - Edin Džeko ring a bell
No, I abhor all crimes of sexual exploitation too!

If Eden Hazard is Muslim, why haven't you mentioned him before?

(I'm being sarcastic, that is literally the 5th time you have brought him up this week. I've no idea why, but I don't have any idea why you make most of your posts).

(I'm being sarcastic, that is literally the 5th time you have brought him up this week. I've no idea why, but I don't have any idea why you make most of your posts).
Because your very strange interpretation of islam demonises all muslim men - end of.

Status
Not open for further replies.