Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon | Page 43 | Vital Football

Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you acknowledge you're a
OK, we'll leave it there then.

:rolleyes:
So you acknowledge you are a racist. You're a racist because you are demonising one religion and its followers but NEVER make comparisons with others. You're a racist because you single out grooming gangs, who you believe are motivated by religion, which is not the case, and yet their heinous crimes represent a relatively small percentage of overall crimes of sexual exploitation.

Although there clearly isn't any Islamophobic chanting on the 2 videos and it isn't mentioned on any of the news reports, this is in very poor taste, and I condemn it. I would condemn it even more if there was actual racist chanting.

I don't know why I keep answering your questions, when you don't answer any of mine? Especially as you will have forgotten tomorrow most things that were said today!

Nothing islamaphobic or racist was heard on the video. Obviously Wayne has a different copy of the footage.

Not sure if having a sick sense of humour is a police matter though ?

Although there clearly isn't any Islamophobic chanting on the 2 videos and it isn't mentioned on any of the news reports, this is in very poor taste, and I condemn it. I would condemn it even more if there was actual racist chanting.

I don't know why I keep answering your questions, when you don't answer any of mine? Especially as you will have forgotten tomorrow most things that were said today!
Those who died in the devastating blaze were overwhelmingly Arab, African or Muslim. Tommy Robinson and others referred to the fact that the many were muslims and more or less got what they deserved because they shouldn't have been there. If you missed the unsavoury remarks, I suggest that you're oblivious to islamophobia. Members of the group are heard laughing off camera, making Islamophobic remarks and mocking those killed in the tragedy by shouting “help me, help me” and “jump out of the window”.

It is in the videos but off camera and it has been mentioned in news reports. As a racist, you're in denial.

I should know what Islamophobic chanting is, and that isn't it.
Everyone has said it was islamophobic; you're in denial!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just because you didn't hear it didn't mean it didn't happen.

Now the match is over, I guess VG will be watching the video to cheer himself up.

My best mate gave me some good advice that I've only recently heeded. "Never argue with a fool"
VG knows what he is doing and loves it. Sadly 3x6 is just too dim to understand the arguments.

That must be the 6th fraud conviction that I know of.
No doubt there's more to come , with some prosecuted and others let off
No doubt and they need to be punished; what you're trying to do is deflect people pointing fingers at you and your neo-con friends. That man is a common criminal but you are far worse in so many ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.