Free Speech and Freedom of Expression. | Page 7 | Vital Football

Free Speech and Freedom of Expression.

Something I cannot follow if Daniel Craig was cast to play Nelson Mandela there would be an outcry and rightly so....Taking that into account how can a non white be cast as Anne Bolyne on T.V. ? Fiction characters you have leeway but factual figures should be played as near as possible to who they represent,No doubt our resident sage Bear will put me right.

As a direct descendant of the Boleyn ( Bullen) family I don't mind what gender or race an actor is so long as they can spin their magical web and make me believe.

My son who tunes into Sky news tells me Sky news Australia is far better it is more down to Earth it says things as they are not sanitized like ours.

I note Cressida Dick is saying the Met likely to use positive discrimination to ensure representation of ethnic minorities etc.Surely the most suitable candidates judged on merit should be appointed that includes all candidates.The fairest and only way......

Encouraging people from minority backgrounds to apply is the way to go but the best candidates should be appointed...some of these may well have experience of working already in diverse communities which might render them more suitable candidates.

Then you clearly believe what you read Bear and here's me thinking you were an intelligent, free thinking ursine...
Saying in today’s paper the Australian mice are eating though wires and setting houses on fire plus they are tending to be cannibal .

Some of the mice are as big as rats and eat humans alive if they fall asleep after too many tinnies. They are especially partial to flesh with Welsh genes.