Free Season tickets | Vital Football

Free Season tickets

ukrocks0007

Vital 1st Team Regular
Roll up roll up roll up, get your free season ticket for the rest of the season! Only applies to current season ticket holders.

Ashley must be fucking desperate to fill the ground & that answers the question of whether the fat **** is bothered about an empty stadium = YES HE MOST CERTAINLY IS!!!!

Damages his shitty brand & makes the TV companies reluctant to show live games at SJP as means less money, I think a portion of the cash is dependent on how many games are shown!

Cuntface must be fucking worried, keep up the good work lads and lasses, the fat fuck is definitely rattled now. Here's to a further 10,000 boycotters next season.

Who said boycotting wouldn't work?

Last edited:
It's fantastic news - hopefully it should also further piss off current season ticket holders who have shelled out for the full season

We should all ask our mates to get us one and not turn up. That will piss him off even more.

Yes, love that idea of getting one and not turning up. It would be fun to see a 52,000 nominal gate with a load of empty spaces.

On balance, it doesn't cost Ashley anything. The drop in revenues is covered by the reduction in managerial salary, not to mention the lower cost of the rest of the coaching team.

Yes, love that idea of getting one and not turning up. It would be fun to see a 52,000 nominal gate with a load of empty spaces.

On balance, it doesn't cost Ashley anything. The drop in revenues is covered by the reduction in managerial salary, not to mention the lower cost of the rest of the coaching team.

Not to mention players out of contract in June especially Jack Colback on £70k per week. Rob Elliot on £25k per week plus a couple more who may or may not be offered renewals.

Full house next home game and some idiots on the Chronicle site are actually supporting this!

I can't believe that any existing season ticket holder who has shelled out up to a grand would apply for a free one to give to someone else. Sell on eBay maybe, but give to someone for nowt when you've parted with a grand, ffs I really have heard it all now.

I can't believe that any existing season ticket holder who has shelled out up to a grand would apply for a free one to give to someone else. Sell on eBay maybe, but give to someone for nowt when you've parted with a grand, ffs I really have heard it all now.
It does occur to me that it is a reasonable Secret Santa for under £10.

The next best alternative is Joelinton.

It's almost as if this was a PR charm offensive by Ashliar to ensure a full house at SJP for the first game after Shit Direct's rebranding to Frasers Group. Imagine all those empty seats next to the new signage? Wouldn't look good on TV would it?

Fuck me I've heard it all now, I knew a fair few SDU fans were thick but never knew just how fucking stupid the sheep are.

Apparently its all our fault now, the people that don't go to games as we pay for Sky/Virgin, Amazon prime, internet etc as that's where Ashcunt gets the most money from!!!

Errrr what about the ST holders who have subscriptions for Sky/Virgin, Amazon prime, internet etc? Would that mean they weren't only lining FCB's pockets once but TWICE?

So it's a sell out for the game on Saturday. I've always said if you offer something for nowt there will be a queue and football is no exception and by all accounts 15k applied for the freebies. I hope the price of season tickets next year goes up by 100% to cover the price of the 'freebie' or the equivalent of 30 pieces of silver in biblical times.

Serious question. Even if Newcastle were taken over Man City-style tomorrow, how many on here are going back to sit next to these “fans”?

Tell you what - those that would, would re-pack it in within 2 seasons- betcha. The bond is broken - you’ve made the break and it’ll never be the same again. Zero chance of me going back. And do you know what? I don’t go round B+Q with the mrs. I don’t do the garden on Saturdays. I don’t do golf. I have a life.

The split at NUFC is wider than any remainer-leaver divide. I don’t want to sit with them and I resent them. And I accept the feeling is abundantly mutual. Let them get on with it. It’s a shit plastic product compared to our day anyway and they will be perpetual also-rans at best. I’ll find something else for my £1K min pa thank you very much. In fact, I have. It’s called living.

Don't think I can ever go back for similar reasons Finn, maybe the odd away game sat in with the home support, but as you say, the bond is broken and the joy of a win and the pain of defeat has gone, Ashley has done that. It is a shame as St James' has been such a wonderful part of my life from a young age and great memories.
My brother wants to take his son at some stage, and despite it being part of my family history I've said to him I just can't do it, no matter how great it would be to see his face when he sees that pitch for the first time. However, it no longer makes or breaks my weekend/week. I'm relaxed and okay with the fact we'll never win anything in my lifetime, and if we ever did I'd watch it on the telly with a drink and be quite content.

Last edited:
Serious question. Even if Newcastle were taken over Man City-style tomorrow, how many on here are going back to sit next to these “fans”?

Tell you what - those that would, would re-pack it in within 2 seasons- betcha. The bond is broken - you’ve made the break and it’ll never be the same again. Zero chance of me going back. And do you know what? I don’t go round B+Q with the mrs. I don’t do the garden on Saturdays. I don’t do golf. I have a life.

The split at NUFC is wider than any remainer-leaver divide. I don’t want to sit with them and I resent them. And I accept the feeling is abundantly mutual. Let them get on with it. It’s a shit plastic product compared to our day anyway and they will be perpetual also-rans at best. I’ll find something else for my £1K min pa thank you very much. In fact, I have. It’s called living.
I have golf - it's much more fun nowadays, even if not as much fun as it used to be.

I think you are right that the bond has been broken, for me growing up following NUFC defined my life i travelled all over and met some great lads. We were shit but the fans were United. At my last home game when i had decided to chuck it in i looked around and the supporter base was a million miles from what it was when i fell in love with NUFC, half the ground where busy on their phones, the atmosphere was poor and while the facilities may have improved the soul of the club had gone. I used to spend about 4k a year on flights etc so i have saved a fortune. I follow my local club in the Irish premier league and they get 400 turning up for a game but the atmosphere is better than St James park, proper fans watching lads give 100% for the love of the game. I dont think i will ever go back but if fatty goes or dies at least i will have the choice.