France | Vital Football

France

Mbappe like a young Henry. Their defence looks a bit dodgy though! Great match with some stunning goals

They were made to look good by a poor Argentinan side who haven't had a good WC. France have been ok during the WC, but not one of the better teams.

Agreed but worrying what the two French lads can do when given a bit of time and space, something they will get more of a sniff of if we play them as I think our defence hasn't been brilliant.
Not the best side out there but showed a little of what we all expected from them before the tournament.
Anyway, Ronaldo is off home so Sir Harry may still get the golden boot anyway.

Uruguay look very strong defensively and have 2 of the best forwards in the world up front. Could go all the way if cavani is fit. There again I an sure Suarez will do something to put a spanner in the works.

Agreed but worrying what the two French lads can do when given a bit of time and space, something they will get more of a sniff of if we play them as I think our defence hasn't been brilliant.
Not the best side out there but showed a little of what we all expected from them before the tournament.
Anyway, Ronaldo is off home so Sir Harry may still get the golden boot anyway.

One thing the England team has done is too make sure the opposition don't have too much time on the ball. Our young players have put pressure on the players, but our defence looks shaky at best. Not sure Pickford is the right one to put in goal?
Two very entertaining games today, and looking forward to watching Croatia again tomorrow, and see if they can play as well as I think they can.

Uruguay look very strong defensively and have 2 of the best forwards in the world up front. Could go all the way if cavani is fit. There again I an sure Suarez will do something to put a spanner in the works.

Uruguay certainly has teeth up front, but I don`t think they`ll get the better of France.

One thing the England team has done is too make sure the opposition don't have too much time on the ball. Our young players have put pressure on the players, but our defence looks shaky at best. Not sure Pickford is the right one to put in goal?
Two very entertaining games today, and looking forward to watching Croatia again tomorrow, and see if they can play as well as I think they can.

Not sure that will be so effective against more technically gifted players than Panama and Tunisia have.

Germany, Argentina and Spain may be offended that they are not included in your list of "big" teams :rofl:

Germany, Argentina and Spain may be offended that they are not included in your list of "big" teams :rofl:
Germany didn't play at all and I expected Spain to do much better given the players they have. Argentina did play well but were let down again by another goalkeeping error.

I suppose Spain sacking their manager just days before the start of the tournament could not have helped.