FPS Sponsorship News | Vital Football

FPS Sponsorship News

H

helgy

I’m proud to announce Curves Lincoln will be sponsors of the Fans Player Scheme for the 2018-2019 season. Curves has been an active sponsor of the football club becoming Platinum sponsors last season. Through their sponsorship they have run competitions on their Facebook page giving away over 50 match day tickets,Match Day experiences,signed footballs and signed shirts they have also helped me with the revamp of the FPS to make it more affordable for everyone .❤️⚪❤️⚪
Don’t forget when renewing your season ticket please tick ✅ the Fps box ? .

Attachments

• 14DE3234-D23E-4C51-ABB8-44FFB090DED7.png
    14DE3234-D23E-4C51-ABB8-44FFB090DED7.png
    634.6 KB · Views: 12
If you have a business and are thinking of sponsoring the FPS please contact me.
For details cost and what you get.

I’m proud to announce Curves Lincoln will be sponsors of the Fans Player Scheme for the 2018-2019 season. Curves has been an active sponsor of the football club becoming Platinum sponsors last season. Through their sponsorship they have run competitions on their Facebook page giving away over 50 match day tickets,Match Day experiences,signed footballs and signed shirts they have also helped me with the revamp of the FPS to make it more affordable for everyone .❤️⚪❤️⚪
Don’t forget when renewing your season ticket please tick ✅ the Fps box ? .

Great news. I take it the uptake is still going well?

Checked on the amount of ticked season ticket for the FPS.
Wow blown away there has been a massive uptake in people joining.
The box on the office is full to the brim need to get some more chocolate for the girls in the office.
Keep ticking ✅ the box ?.

?⚪️?⚪️???

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m proud to announce Running Imp as a sponsor of the Fan’s Player Scheme 2018/19.
Running Imp are a major sponsor of Lincoln City FC.
A great local company that’s celebrating it’s 30th year.
Supplier of major sporting events with bespoken medals & much more.
The finishing medals for this years Virgin money London Marathon were supplied by Running Imp.

Attachments

• 876E0DBD-4F5B-4DBE-9653-9A7136C5DE90.png
    876E0DBD-4F5B-4DBE-9653-9A7136C5DE90.png
    544.8 KB · Views: 9
For only £100 a season businesses get two memberships, promoted via FPS draws and messageboards.

Proud to announce the Golden Eagle ? is now sponsoring the FPS.

The Golden Eagle ? is a very popular venue for Imps fans especially on match days with its large beer garden and great range of beers on offer.

FIFA WORLD CUP AT THE GOLDEN EAGLE

THU, 14 JUNE 2018 - SUN, 15 JULY 2018

Attachments

• D4D3B92C-3A05-4266-A229-A4B1D83294E7.jpeg
    D4D3B92C-3A05-4266-A229-A4B1D83294E7.jpeg
    645.9 KB · Views: 7
Do the Eagle sponsor the club at all would be good if they did as they do very well on match days?

Should have another announcement soon this ones a bit different but definitely a coup.

All those who will be getting a new ST please tick the FPS tick ✅ box ?