FPS Player of the Season | Vital Football

FPS Player of the Season

Twitter apparently only allows 4 names in a poll so if you want to vote for another player you would have to find the poll on other social media.

Twitter apparently only allows 4 names in a poll so if you want to vote for another player you would have to find the poll on other social media.

Then it should not have been put as a vote on twitter, just a link to where all the names are.

I've got to be honest but I prefer the days of one award only as it just gets confusing as to who wins what.

Wouldn’t the result be flawed if one social media outlet has only 4 names listed whilst another has the full list.

It is a flawed system, but these four have been streets ahead of the others for consistency if you ask me.

I joined the FPS when renewing my 2018/19 season ticket and at the time Helgy said he would post the monthly draw winners on this site. I never saw any posted and then some time ago someone posted that Helgy was no longer posting on this site. I do not do Twitter or Facebook so it is nice to hear Helgy is still about. Does anyone know if he did post the monthly winners anywhere ?

I joined the FPS when renewing my 2018/19 season ticket and at the time Helgy said he would post the monthly draw winners on this site. I never saw any posted and then some time ago someone posted that Helgy was no longer posting on this site. I do not do Twitter or Facebook so it is nice to hear Helgy is still about. Does anyone know if he did post the monthly winners anywhere ?
Good point. I don't do twitter either.

I would argue Neil Eardley for example.

Eardley has been excellent - his problem is that he was even more excellent (and surrounded by fewer excellent players) last season. For that reason he'd probably be 5th on my list, with Anderson 6th.

Will find the info and post on here.

In no specific order, the current top four in the VLC Player of the Season (based on the weekly average player ratings) are Tom Pett, Josh Vickers, Jason Shackell and Michael Bostwick. Vickers' score will drop a bit at the end of the season when the game multiplier is applied.