FPS memberships join here. | Vital Football

FPS memberships join here.

really pleased by the take up and by how many businesses are joining up.
More businesses to announce over the next few days.
The more that join means the more we raise for Danny and Nicky.

How many signed up Helgy ? I was not a member but I ticked the box and my £10 was taken on May 14th. I have not heard anything from you but I presume I will be automatically entered into the draw when it starts again - does it run from August to May i.e. the full football season rather than the calendar year ?

Hi, I will announce the numbers hopefully a week today ,went into the club yesterday and spent a good 3 hours getting the names down.
Once the season ticket sales stop i'll then be able to get the final lot of names for the draw.
The draw takes place during the season, just in the process today of signing up more businesses the more that do the more prizes I will have.

Going to sign up on Wednesday when I get paid mate.
If half the season ticket holders join up that's 30 grand for the club, great little scheme:thumbup:

Going to sign up on Wednesday when I get paid mate.
If half the season ticket holders join up that's 30 grand for the club, great little scheme:thumbup:

Thanks David Just keep plugging on it via EBay sales just need to capture people’s imaginations.
Having lots of businesses contact me now rather than me contacting them.
Blue Anchor signed up today so that’s a gallon of beer for one lucky winner a month.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wot about sponsorship from vitals ?stacey west? Or just go round the ground and contact all sponsors on the ad boards?

Wot about sponsorship from vitals ?stacey west? Or just go round the ground and contact all sponsors on the ad boards?

See someone jumped straight on this with a no but expect an announcement soon on the other.
Having a fair few businesses contact me.
I just go in and see businesses face to face best way.
Have signed up a band that’s just not only won a Karaang award 2018 but was no2 on the UK & No4 in the US billboard charts.