Foxes U23 'Keeper Interesting Millers? | Vital Football

Foxes U23 'Keeper Interesting Millers?

Out on loan at Rochdale recently - good shout, Mike.
Not sure what wages he will want.
Mike ??
He won everything in his area when we played Rochdale.
We didn’t have to pay a penny towards Rodak’s wages so if we go loan then the same again would be lovely.

Mike ??
He won everything in his area when we played Rochdale.
We didn’t have to pay a penny towards Rodak’s wages so if we go loan then the same again would be lovely.

Whoops, Sorry MM!

That would be great if Leicester will pay us to play him!

Do we pay for our loaned out players I wonder?

Whoops, Sorry MM!

That would be great if Leicester will pay us to play him!

Do we pay for our loaned out players I wonder?
That’s ok,
Each club is different I suppose depending on how they rate their player. I think we would be contributing towards Kayode’s wage.
Marek Rodak was that highly thought of by Fulham that we just had to pay for his flat on Moorgate.
Sanchez is Brighton’s player.

I know I read last season that some teams were paying a fee to get loaned players in plus their wages - not sure I agree with that, unless, of course, you are desperate. But I think that money you are paying out for a loan could go towards getting a permanent player in later on.

Rumours now about us signing Jamal Blackman, the Chelsea reserve keeper , on loan. He previously had a good loan spell with the Blades (31 appearances in the Championship) . He has also been on loan with other teams, most recently Bristol Rovers.

I know I read last season that some teams were paying a fee to get loaned players in plus their wages - not sure I agree with that, unless, of course, you are desperate. But I think that money you are paying out for a loan could go towards getting a permanent player in later on.
I’d love a permanent keeper but he’s got to be spot on. It’s not like an outfield player who does not perform who you can sub or he loses his place.

Paul Davis (Rotherham Advertiser) Twitter... TWO keepers are about to sign for the Millers, one permanent, one loan, and not the ex-Lincoln keeper who has been training with us