Fox News | Vital Football

Fox News

Wurzel

Vital Football Legend
I enjoy watching this channel as I find it quite amusing. It is fascinating to see a news channel, and I use the term 'news' loosely as it seems to be nothing more than a mouthpiece for the paranoid ultra right in the US. It is also great to watch John Stewarts Daily Show (although we only get the International edition) where he rips into Fox news, it must be a comedy writers gift that keeps on giving!

Watching this nonsense makes me realise how desperate the right wing are getting in the US. Seriously they are nuts.

Does anybody else like watching this basket case?

Sorry Wurzel, but i just can't watch things like this. It would be too expensive in the long term. Whilst a new TV every month or so would help me keep up with current technology, the wider implications from my anger issues would also be devastating!!!

It's the same with Radio phone ins. I end up with spittle all over the windscreen as i shout at them whilst driving.

I'm just better off avoiding altogether.

Wurzel - 9/3/2013 00:25

I enjoy watching this channel as I find it quite amusing. It is fascinating to see a news channel, and I use the term 'news' loosely as it seems to be nothing more than a mouthpiece for the paranoid ultra right in the US. It is also great to watch John Stewarts Daily Show (although we only get the International edition) where he rips into Fox news, it must be a comedy writers gift that keeps on giving!

Watching this nonsense makes me realise how desperate the right wing are getting in the US. Seriously they are nuts.

Does anybody else like watching this basket case?

Sad thing is people over here consider that THE source for news. No joke. I love how they claim to be 'Fair and Balanced".

I watched the match last night on Fox Sports. It was very obvious that they expected the audience to be completely new to football (or sawker as they called it). Every so often they flashed up the name of the team and the colours so that you knew which team was which. They had Eric Wynalda and Warren Barton in the studio making Shearer look interesting.

Still, I wasn't paying for it so fuck 'em.