Forum Trimming | Vital Football

Forum Trimming

TuBBz

Are You Local?
Gonna have a little moan

Why you trimming the forum too tightly?

Just tried to find the Movies coming soon thread and its gone, I posted in this a few months back

Surely you don't need to trim so much off?

You could have pmd me to ask.

We trimmed anything not posted in for six months or more.

Six months...

And yes, we did need to do it.

Fear was you walking past the holte with a mate if not blimey you got a double

This bloke had a dark blue jacket on i was gonna shout ''FEAAAAR'' but realised if im wrong i would be looking a right tit lol

No, not me Clive, I'm trinity side.. Although sometimes I do go in the Holte Suite to be fair.

Was probably Bruce Willis, we always get mixed up.

LOL Yeah i see the resemblance better than grant mitchel which is what i get no sorry phil mitchell he is the short fat one with a ginger beard ;(

Good job i didn't shout Fear out then, the bloke would have been like wtf is he shouting Fear at me for does he want some trouble then lol

Yeah, you only want to shout that at me really don't you!

Damn, I missed out on my big manly hug!!!!

Oh and there is a fault in the system, there are more than 3 pages of posts, got to get it fixed.

So if you remember the title of older threads you want to look at, use google with vital villa in the search.

Plus, my business partner is going to archive all old threads (they've not been deleted) and hopes to have them online by the end of the year.

Forum is much quicker for me today, it was starting to really grind despite decent servers.