Forum Notice | Vital Football

Forum Notice

D

Departed

Hey y'all,

We have come a long way in the last 24 months. We want to keep the forum healthy. We are going to zero tolerance on personal attacks. Direct, inferred or oblique. Immediate deletion. Repeat offences will be reviewed and appropriate action taken.

Please play the man, not the ball.

:thumbup:

Hey y'all,

We have come a long way in the last 24 months. We want to keep the forum healthy. We are going to zero tolerance on personal attacks. Direct, inferred or oblique. Immediate deletion. Repeat offences will be reviewed and appropriate action taken.

Please play the man, not the ball.

:thumbup:

feckin lumberjacks,.

Can somebody please explain in the queens English what the fuck this thread is all about .
Who or what is it I'm playing and what can I say or not say .
What has George Orwell's Canadian hand maid got to do with the size of the war .
Am I going to get deleted for not agreeing with any of the above.when did the dyslexic rule come into power ?
This used to be such a simple site , do the lumberjacks have to plant as many trees as they cut down . There's a hidden message there!!

Mice. .........dontya no nuffin ?

Seriously. Newfoundland.

Introduction of Moose to the Island of Newfoundland
OUTSTANDING HISTORIC EVENTS
< Back

Designated in 2013 as an Event of Provincial Significance

Nominated by Valerie Simms-Anderson

Four moose were introduced to the Island of Newfoundland near the town of Howley in 1904. Positive and negative, the (estimated) 150,000 descendants of these hungry herbivores have left an indelible mark on this province’s identity, culture and landscape. Moose were originally introduced as part of a wider government initiative to develop the Island’s interior. It was hoped that the animals would attract big game hunters – a new market for Newfoundland’s new railways. The meat would also sustain workers needed in the burgeoning mining and forestry industries – a key to diversifying the country’s fishing-based economy. With few natural predators and finding Newfoundland the perfect habitat, moose thrived and the rest is history. Today, moose are so numerous that they pose a hazard to drivers, and their voracious appetites are altering the native forest. But the moose is none the less an important part of this province’s identity. Moose meat is a feature on the BBQs of community festivals and the menus of gourmet restaurants promoting local food, and the annual moose hunt is celebrated in story and song as an opportunity for people to reconnect with the land.

Now back on track......the abuse police are working.

Can somebody please explain in the queens English what the fuck this thread is all about .
Who or what is it I'm playing and what can I say or not say .
What has George Orwell's Canadian hand maid got to do with the size of the war .
Am I going to get deleted for not agreeing with any of the above.when did the dyslexic rule come into power ?
This used to be such a simple site , do the lumberjacks have to plant as many trees as they cut down . There's a hidden message there!!

LOL I 'liked' his post just to be safe...I know 80 hates me.

Seriously. Newfoundland.

Introduction of Moose to the Island of Newfoundland
OUTSTANDING HISTORIC EVENTS
< Back

Designated in 2013 as an Event of Provincial Significance

Nominated by Valerie Simms-Anderson

Four moose were introduced to the Island of Newfoundland near the town of Howley in 1904. Positive and negative, the (estimated) 150,000 descendants of these hungry herbivores have left an indelible mark on this province’s identity, culture and landscape. Moose were originally introduced as part of a wider government initiative to develop the Island’s interior. It was hoped that the animals would attract big game hunters – a new market for Newfoundland’s new railways. The meat would also sustain workers needed in the burgeoning mining and forestry industries – a key to diversifying the country’s fishing-based economy. With few natural predators and finding Newfoundland the perfect habitat, moose thrived and the rest is history. Today, moose are so numerous that they pose a hazard to drivers, and their voracious appetites are altering the native forest. But the moose is none the less an important part of this province’s identity. Moose meat is a feature on the BBQs of community festivals and the menus of gourmet restaurants promoting local food, and the annual moose hunt is celebrated in story and song as an opportunity for people to reconnect with the land.

Now back on track......the abuse police are working.
All the above relates exactly the same to mice .......nee nah nee nah