Forum members gone AWOL

• Thread starter Villan Of The North
  • Start date
Villan Of The North - 6/10/2013 11:16

TuBBz - 6/10/2013 06:19

I miss Macca the most along with Barnett

Sorry but they just made this place feel a little more alive with 'real people'

No offense to those that are real, there just aren't many of us left

I miss Macca too but Barnett's a complete nob! (That should get him back commenting :17: )

tosser :22: :21: :17: :17: :17: :17: :17:

ClivetheVillan - 19/5/2014 06:44

Etouffee - 19/5/2014 04:42

The Fear - 18/5/2014 07:22

I miss you mate, but you do tend to nip in and out. Would love you here more though!!

:55:

LOL I'm always here but just don't post a whole lot. Figured no one wants to hear what the yank says anyway :p

Ever so sorry to butt in but Mr Etoufee we need some sense spoke on here Yank or not yam welcome, there is only one Yank i am not happy with and that is the owner :3:

Yea I'm not happy with him either Clive. His handling of the club these last 3 or 4 years has been very Clevelandesque.

Etouffee - 19/5/2014 04:42

The Fear - 18/5/2014 07:22

I miss you mate, but you do tend to nip in and out. Would love you here more though!!

:55:

LOL I'm always here but just don't post a whole lot. Figured no one wants to hear what the yank says anyway :p

You'd be wrong mate.

I just admit I'm not keen on how randy has become a 'yank' all of a sudden.

Wonder if our next billionaire buyer is American if he will remain as such, or also be a yank!?

Although I did clarify ages ago and was told by .. Forget now, might be Siggy or vb or even you... That yank isn't always seen as offensive, it depends how it is used?

After all, there are the New York Yankees!!

What happened to Col8? I see Colavfc is having a hard time with his job/sleep so I assume it's not the same guy since Col8 had it handy.

A conversation I had years ago on here about something called space docking or ice docking (it's been a while) came back to me thos afternoon. Is Neil Baker an MP yet?

Col8 is on a bit every now and then. He's changed jobs etc and also got fed up with Villa though.

Saurat - 18/5/2014 09:31

I notice Still-Ian has popped in recently, that's a blast from the past. So I guess he's still Still-Ian.

So long ago I forgot where I came from to become Still-Ian

Assume we changed websites years ago.

I remember you Still Ian cos i always get entranced oy your picture of Chase HQ which i used to luv lol