Forum: Has it run its course | Vital Football

Forum: Has it run its course

1972Glory

Vital Squad Member
Everything in life has a natural end cycle so just wondering if the Vital Leeds Forum has found its end? No so long ago the site would be buzzing with updates, analysis, comments (good and bad), fans views on players, expectations on season ahead etc etc, but now there is very little traffic. Is it time to call it a day?

Well it looks that way ,when even your post can’t get a reply , such a shame as it as always been a bit of decent intelligent banter, MOT.

Everything in life has a natural end cycle so just wondering if the Vital Leeds Forum has found its end? No so long ago the site would be buzzing with updates, analysis, comments (good and bad), fans views on players, expectations on season ahead etc etc, but now there is very little traffic. Is it time to call it a day?

It would be a shame to see it die but it is a valid question as there are few posts anymore, which is a shame as although the core posters were few, there was some good analysis and banter.
I'm reluctant to see it go.

Part of why I have not been posting as I think I will jinx our good run but as Bielsa will get the manager of the month that will be the reason why we have a blip or two.

Since giving up doing the site I hardly ever turn on my PC.
It would be a shame as it has always been a good site to be involved with. Never any nastiness amongst the users just good debate and I've actually made some good mates over the years from it.

Maybe we need to agree to post things more often. I always said, the traffic on the site was much busier when we were playing poorly. Maybe that is why it is now so quiet.

Could be right dazza,,us Leeds fans are only happy when we’ve got something to moan about ,

The thought did actually cross my mind as well, that the radio silence was to prevent the team being jinxed, I guess today we will find out!!!!,