FORUM DOWNTIME | Vital Football

FORUM DOWNTIME

VitalFootballAdmin

Vital Squad Member
Staff member
FORUM DOWNTIME

5th April - posts made after 08:41 may be lost as we migrate to a new system.
The new site should be available later today.

Vital Football Admin

Hopefully I can spend a bit of time shortly explaining how it works. Been a bit rushed with getting so many sites live.

The one thing that annoys at the moment is if you click on a thread it goes to the 1st not last page. However you can click on the page number, or the date. Once it gets used to you (!) it takes you to the last page you posted on (but if you have read all of them, it is back to page 1) We might be able to change that.

Easy to do bold, italic, links etc at least.

:party:

This looks better and it doesn't flick all over the place on the iPad.
I like it.

Viewing on the iPad there are no real issue. However it isn't particularly user friendly for use on the mobile (iPhone) without rotating the phone to use in landscape mode as on normal (portrait) use it doesn't allow straight selection to the latest page nor does it shows the last poster.

Is it me or can we move to the next thread without going back to Latics speyk and scrolling down? I'm having this problem on my phone and laptop.

Hi Yon Mon - I note what you say. We are all getting used to the software at Vital Towers (all one of us).

Go to next thread >>
<< Go to Previous Thread

does seem to be missing from the forums. I will see if we can change this over the coming days and weeks.

Regards

Vital Football Admin

I never use my phone for this, maybe clatic only uses his phone, he doesn't say.

Not on Android it doesn't. (Well, it does the time, but not the poster).

Edit - Obviously, it does both on Windows though

Shows the last poster and time on the iPad but not on my iPhone. Other phone/tablet manufacturers are available.