Formula 1 | Vital Football

Formula 1

Rasenimp

Vital Football Legend
Used to follow a few years ago but haven't so much lately; followed the last couple of races with the Hamilton and Verstappen battle and its been so good.

Crazy race today, carnage at the start in the rain, Mercedes messing up so Hamilton had to drive all the way through from last to 3rd and ocon holding off vettel for the entire race to win his first ever race... pretty entertaining!

Each to their own. Most of my family love it, but it isn't for me.
I find it extremely tedious, and barring a crash (not wishing anyone injury!) not entertaining in any way. It's not sport for me, more an incredibly expensive engineering contest.
David Mitchell summed it up accurately as "televised traffic".
The only form of motor "sport" I like is the TT, those lads are seriously unhinged!

Each to their own. Most of my family love it, but it isn't for me.
I find it extremely tedious, and barring a crash (not wishing anyone injury!) not entertaining in any way. It's not sport for me, more an incredibly expensive engineering contest.
David Mitchell summed it up accurately as "televised traffic".
The only form of motor "sport" I like is the TT, those lads are seriously unhinged!

I think I thought it had got like that (televised traffic) but the last couple I've watched have had quite a lot of overtaking. And I do think the strategy and tactics are pretty interesting

I watch every race. Fantastic season so far. Totally up in the air who will win and much drama to be had. If you haven’t had a chance the series Drive to Survive on a Netflix is quite interesting. It shows you some footage from behind the scenes after the season has finished.