Formula 1 | Vital Football

Formula 1

LA_Imp

Vital Squad Member
Any Formula 1 fans out there? Thoughts on the Grand Prix this weekend and what looks to be the closest season in a long time?

Used to watch it a lot from the days of Lauda and Hunt, to Nigel Mansell. Used to love Murray Walker's commentary. Very rarely watch it now, unfortunately. Seems to have lost its characters, or is that just me getting old?

I'm not a petrol head but if I had to watch one sport it would be Raleigh driving. They are maniacs and have me gripping the side of my living room chair........and that's just the spectators.

I'm not a petrol head but if I had to watch one sport it would be Raleigh driving. They are maniacs and have me gripping the side of my living room chair........and that's just the spectators.
Is that on bikes? Sorry to be smartarse!

Rallying is great but difficult to follow live because of the way it works.

Went with my 2 sons to a special stage of the Rally of Wales a few years ago, was great fun ( if frustrating because it was the day Imps won 5-2 at Chester in the NL title season) but instructive that what we really enjoyed was lawnmower racing!

Went with my 2 sons to a special stage of the Rally of Wales a few years ago, was great fun ( if frustrating because it was the day Imps won 5-2 at Chester in the NL title season) but instructive that what we really enjoyed was lawnmower racing!
Lol, Sir Walter told me to spell it that way, honest.

I've heard about lawnmower racing. I hope they they take the blades off first mind.

Yes, we went to a rally stage years ago at Trentham Gardens. It was great because we could move around the course and get up close. Also it was dark, so quite spectacular with the headlights of the cars, and floodlights at the start and finish lines