Former GFO Editor Dan Storey | Vital Football

Former GFO Editor Dan Storey

NotPaulScally

Vital Newbie
No longer a Gillingham fan by all accounts. According to Facebook he is doing the non-league circuit and has cut all ties to our club.

See what happens when your hounded out of a club by your fellow fans?

Wtf is this muppet on about. Any clues anyone. Who is Dan storey? Who or what is GFO? What is Facebook?

What is Facebook?

I'd love it if you really don't know. As it stands I love the comment. Broad grin when I read it!

GFO, I"m assuming is Gillingham Fans Online. And I'm guessing Dan Storey is supposed to be DOX.

If we think this joker is him I think maybe we should.collectively make a decision to contact The Fear and explain.the background. Just an idea for the future, if necessary...

I'd love it if you really don't know. As it stands I love the comment. Broad grin when I read it!

GFO, I"m assuming is Gillingham Fans Online. And I'm guessing Dan Storey is supposed to be DOX.

If we think this joker is him I think maybe we should.collectively make a decision to contact The Fear and explain.the background. Just an idea for the future, if necessary...

Buddha. Dan was the previous admin/editor of the gills fans online site that DoX tried to ruin. If you remember, he also seemed to have a personal vendetta against dan. This name is clearly dox back in new guise. Im all for asking admin to ban him if everyone agrees?

'This bloke is clearly did back in his former guise. Im all for asking admin to ban him if everyone agrees?'

Nothing like a bit of over-reaction.

For what it's worth , I don't believe in banning anyone

How can a true fool (gills fan lol) be hounded by other fans and stop watching gills.
True gills fans can take the pain and nothing can stop our need for stress and disappointment interspersed with the odd high moment.

How can a true fool (gills fan lol) be hounded by other fans and stop watching gills.
True gills fans can take the pain and nothing can stop our need for stress and disappointment interspersed with the odd high moment.
I don’t think we can judge why someone gives up something dear to them with such little information we have. I don’t wish people to speculate on his life outside Gills (personal life) but sometimes great personal stress can lead to major reactions following a spark. Or a giant fucking **** being bang out of order. Or many other possible reasons for this.

Remember also when Charlie Monkey (David Elligate) severed all ties with us? He used to be fantastic at the AGMs I went to, and is the author of the enjoyable ‘Gillingham FC On This Day’. Also did a great ‘Tales from the Toolshed’ (I think) column on Gills365 recalling Gills tales of old.

Valencia has 'liked' his post!

'kin hell, valencia, desperate or what??!!

Maybe DOX will tell you you're not racist! LMFAO!

Valencia has 'liked' his post!

'kin hell, valencia, desperate or what??!!

Maybe DOX will tell you you're not racist! LMFAO!

Not true.
I agree with his statement.
Would anyone get a fair trial on here ?
I've not visited his page , couldn't care less about it.
There's way too many over-sensitive snowflakes on here. No-one is forced to read or reply.
Freedom of speech ??

Remember also when Charlie Monkey (David Elligate) severed all ties with us? He used to be fantastic at the AGMs I went to, and is the author of the enjoyable ‘Gillingham FC On This Day’. Also did a great ‘Tales from the Toolshed’ (I think) column on Gills365 recalling Gills tales of old.

Was he known as Burham on Gills 365 ? I loved reading the tales from the toolshed. I am sure he explained his reasons for severing all ties with Gills if I was him I would be livid and if true (only heard one side but have no reason to doubt it) then I would have as well. He lived in Brighton so went and got a Brighton season ticket - I guess he has never looked back !

But then I only support gills because I want to. Just turn up and watch your team, what has anything else got to do with it. Other fans, manager, squad, owner, irrelevant!

Not true.
I agree with his statement.
Would anyone get a fair trial on here ?
I've not visited his page , couldn't care less about it.
There's way too many over-sensitive snowflakes on here. No-one is forced to read or reply.
Freedom of speech ??

I agree with freedom of speech too.

I don't think that you or this fucker should be banned for voicing your views (no matter how Vile yours are)

But if this DOX tries to fuck things up on here the way he did on the previous forum we should make the admin aware of the background. That's all.

I was only messing about you liking his post.

Not messing about you being a racist though...