Form guide | Vital Football

Form guide

Rexn

Vital Champions League
The usual measure is the last 6 games.

Thanks to Cisse's late Fulham goal, there are 3 teams below us with no wins. But for that goal we would be bottom on goal difference. Those 3 teams are relegated QPR (good for us but Derby did the double over us in their record low points scoring season), Reading and Swansea who have only picked up 2 points from 18 since hitting the magic 40. As we all know, Wigan are at home against out of form Swansea.

Only Reading have scored fewer goals. No team had conceded more than our 16, QPR being 5 behind. No team has a worse goal difference, ours being -13 and the next worst being Reading who are 6 better off than us.

Gullit resigned after an embarrassing home defeat against Sunderland. Allardyce was sacked after a 6-0 defeat.

they didnt do the double did they (derby)? thought it was a win and a draw

and we've already beaten qpr at home

we have 4 points from our last 6 games. wigan have 8 from 6. if form continues we won't be relegated.

side note: we were robbed by 2 disgusting decisions from the officials against wigan in 1 of those 6 games. makes a hell of a difference to the table and the form guide.

Correct, Derby drew 2-2 at SJP in their record low points Prem season.

Also, Nigel Pearson took charge of the 6-0 defeat against Man Utd after Allardyce had been sacked following the draw with Stoke in the FA Cup.

Piss poor reporting!

I punched a wall during that match, I think it was after Tevez scored the goal that just crossed the line ( the reply was inconclusive through my black and white eyes) Fuming that evening.

I hope you punched the wall after Tevez's first which made it 2-0 after 55 mins and not his second which made it 6-0 after 90 mins.

That would not be good.

I think it was well over when I did it, it must of been the when in the 90th minute. It was a tight call whether it was over the line or not but Old Trafford made the officials minds up.

Ok.

There were suggestions one of Sturridge's was offside on Saturday, all things considered, I didn't feel particularly cheated either way.

Correct, and you putting your hand through the wall wasn't at 0-0 ht either.

Anyway, I can see this conversation descending and I haven't even mentioned the T name yet.

Night.

rabit71 - 30/4/2013 21:17

they didnt do the double did they (derby)? thought it was a win and a draw

and we've already beaten qpr at home

we have 4 points from our last 6 games. wigan have 8 from 6. if form continues we won't be relegated.

side note: we were robbed by 2 disgusting decisions from the officials against wigan in 1 of those 6 games. makes a hell of a difference to the table and the form guide.

I seem to remember us being robbed by our completely shit striker who couldn't use his left foot to put us in the lead.

Eaststand - 3/5/2013 01:25

I can see this conversation descending

Funny how that always happens when you're involved. Ever wondered how you've never held a decent conversation with anyone on this board?

Boomboomcheiktheroom - 3/5/2013 00:41

I punched a wall during that match, I think it was after Tevez scored the goal that just crossed the line ( the reply was inconclusive through my black and white eyes) Fuming that evening.

I'd expect nothing less from you. Good job you didn't nut it, with a canister like yours you'd have wrecked the house.

Officemonkey - 3/5/2013 02:58

Eaststand - 3/5/2013 01:25

I can see this conversation descending

Funny how that always happens when you're involved. Ever wondered how you've never held a decent conversation with anyone on this board?

Impressive!

No spelling mistakes at 3am after a night out on the WKD and making it back safely to your Shields bedsit.