Forget The Hype, Now Is The Time To Show It - Villa Man Joins Former Coach | Vital Football

Forget The Hype, Now Is The Time To Show It - Villa Man Joins Former Coach

Looking through some comments from their fans, they are expecting him to go straight in the starting lineup, so he should get good game time.

Took me a minute to realise it was 'our' Colin Calderwood to be honest. Probably thinking RHM already knows him so the move might go smoother I guess.

There’s no point scoring a stack of goals in the development leagues every year, he’s got to step up and play real football. Good luck to him hopefully it toughens him up and gives him an opportunity to kick on to better things (i.e. senior squad for us)

Yup, no where near as good an indicator prior to the revamp and you had a good half a side of seniors involved. Will tell us a lot about the lad.

We have half of the U23's who would benefit from being out on loan.
Players like O'Hare, Doyle-Hayes, Jack Clark, Bedeau, Blackett-Taylor and See.

Apparently their strikers have scored 4 goals between them all season so I imagine he'll be going straight in. This could be the making or breaking of him. A good 6 months with Cambridge and 10 or so goals and I reckon Smith will give him a chance next season. A poor spell and that could be it. Really hope he stays fit throughout.