Forest | Vital Football

Forest

1972Glory

Vital Squad Member
Thought we played ok today without looking too dangerous. It seems if there is a different way of playing at home versus away. Last week we were in Bristols face every ball and moved the ball a lot quicker, today it seemed a little bit pondorus and low key. We seem to suffer when the Spanish magician is out of the game and lost a bit of impetus when Harrison was subbed. Costa looks good but is a bit of a lightweight and easily shrugged off the ball at the moment.

Bambi, well I hope to be proved wrong. He does an awful lot of good work outside the box but his job is to put the ball in the back of the net. He doesnt have a goal poachers natural instinct and you can see the frustration on his face as he tries. Clearly Bielsa has faith in him so hopefully things will improve, but I just hope that Bielsa also realises thatnthis was our downfall last season in not converting chances.

Anyway onto Man Utd D team next week.

What did we need last season? ,an out and out goal scorer,
What do we need this season an out and out goal scorer,,Bamford is not that ,but I think he would make a good number 10,, so now we are going to rely on the young lad from arsenal, a lot of pressure will be put on the young lad,