Forest | Page 4 | Vital Football

Forest

I wouldn't go as far as saying he was a disgrace but I certainly won't be giving him any adulation next time he plays against us.
Maybe after the final whistle but not during the game.

Well said...thought the very same when I heard he had received a rapturous welcome. Bollock to that he was coming on to try to stop us winning of which he played a big hand in ( with his bellyaching to the ref ).

The time for plaudits is at an after dinner speech not when he's trying to hurt us.

Don't boo don't clap just ignore.

It is a cruel game and we were robbed of 2 points. Weak ref and I don’t believe they should of had a penalty. Really soft challenge by Morsy who did connect with the ball . We should and need too take our chances better and kill the game. No complaints from me though we are playing some great football and will only get better this season. Up the tics.

To be honest 68 the only place we perhaps need to get better is concentration , every other area has been superb so far, tightening up slightly, a bit more gelling with the new recruits and overall fitness level need a tweek up as its a harder faster league than last year, when that comes together I honestly think we will be a force in this league.