Forest- Wolves match thread | Vital Football

Forest- Wolves match thread

MaltaRed

Vital Football Hero
another boring first half....it seems we only train to keep possession but ...not what to do with the ball... not even a proper shot on goal from the reds...(i mean shots not passes to the opposition keeper)...

Breretons hopeless in that wide right role. He hasnt beaten his man once, tackled and dispossessed every time.

I haven't seen any of the game but I get the feeling MW is working on not conceding at the moment. It was evident against Sunderland. Probably not a bad strategy to take considering the rate at which they were conceding goals.

We never seem to play into a game, but we manage to play ourselves out of games very quickly

We need a winger where bb is if we want to get a@@@@st teams

Why he keeps on Osborn and take off other players I will never know

If you want a player to run all day get Mo Farah.

Another poor game...I dont know where this football is taking us...I havent seen an improvement at all... teams dont even need to go on top gear to beat us...they just let us play the ball around...but we create nothing...our goal was more of a fluke than some nice worked out goal ... games so far...only Leeds looked like a team good enough for promotion...the others just average teams... it looks like this year is going to be another poor division (the Championship)..

We are getting bossed most games. Too slow and lethargic going forward. Agree with widdow also.

We never look convincing.

the jock - 16/9/2017 16:51

We are getting bossed most games. Too slow and lethargic going forward. Agree with widdow also.

We never look convincing.
Still cannot understand why we whenever get the ball...no matter in what area of the pitch...we have to go back to the central defenders...watching Forest is like watching a game of the italian league. Apart from the goal, the only shot on goal (with some venom-and only some) was Bridcutt`s shot ... no urgency in our play, not even when we are losing...
It is even difficult to identify the players that played extremly well and those that played very badly. Its like watching pre season games at pre season tempo.

Needed to calm it down after the equaliser but engaged in pinging it around, and clumsily losing possession. Would have been 1-4 had it not been for excellent blocks by defence and Smith.

Perspective please boys.

We narrowly lost against the championship big spenders for last 2 seasons. They had several players who command 8 figure fees and come from champion league squads. Some big units too.

The errors were annoying though. Dowell made up for a mistake then gave it straight back to them for the first and even then Worrall and smith both hesitated when either could have took charge.

The second one was calamity after calamity with several players pushed way too far forward.

Positives

Smith had a good game in general.
Traore was solid
Bridcutt had a really good game.
Murphy did ok and is more mobile than I thought he'd be.
Caryol made a claim for more minutes.

Negatives
Brereton as a winger
Dowell lightweight and ineffective
Mills
Dawrika poor
Lack of ideas in midfield and final third.

Felt like a fair of apathy in the ground from where I was sat.

It was neither enjoyable or entertaining.

Despite that I didn't think it warranted boo's at full time.

Wolves are a decent team and I'm sure will be top six.