Forest Vs Swansea sponsored by the citizens advice bureau (for resolving your petty disputes) | Page 10 | Vital Football

Forest Vs Swansea sponsored by the citizens advice bureau (for resolving your petty disputes)

Lolley should have come off when Grabban did, CH either makes no subs or weird ones. Big game against Blackburn status, we need a win like to see Taylor start and if Ameobi is still out Mighten on the right.

We looked like a proper competitive championship team tonight and deserved at least a point. I thought we were the better team.
Swansea have beaten us three times but only deserved to once.

Never in a million years did they deserve to win that match. They were incredibly poor and had winners luck; winning becomes a habit and you find a way to make it happen when when you don't deserve to.

We looked like a proper competitive championship team tonight and deserved at least a point. I thought we were the better team.

I expected nothing from this so I'm delighted to get a performance out of it
Agree with most of that, the only bit I would take issue with is that we will never be a "proper competitive championship team" until we get a proper centre forward to replace Grabban who has clearly lost interest otherwise I agree we do at leat look able to compete with the better sides. Cafu was good toninght, and we certainly didn't deserve to lose

Much better performance and can take a lot from the last two games against quality opposition. Need to have an eye on building for next season. Murray and Grabban are on decline. Lolley and Freeman not cutting it. Cafu seems to be settling in to his position.

Roberts really does attack the ball when fired in. Not sure you can blame Ribz as he attacked with speed and aggression, like he did at City ground.

Watching Roverham showing Bournemouth how to play.

Thought we were quite good, you can just see that certain members couldn’t wait for us to concede so they could whinge. I think it was quite telling that the new signings looked lively and dangerous, while the players like Lolley and Grabban offered little.

I thought Cafu was outstanding, Knockaert was very bright, and Krovinovic very tidy. We did enough to score, but Grabban blew a 3 on 1 and we all knew the outcome from there. But we played the better football and had the better chances.

Obviously, it would have been more meaningful to win. The last two matches were promising in terms of performance, but worrying for their lack of goals. If you score 0 goals across 180 minutes, 1 point is about what you’re going to get. We need more creativity in midfield.

Apart from the very last sentence i agree. Midfield did its job today and created scoring opportunities, we just didnt take them.

I do think it's partially confidence and mentality. We set up not to lose rather than to win games and that transfers to the players when we get opportunities.

Not always the best yardstick but I've never seen a player so detested as a cheat as Knockaert amongst opposition fans.

That’s cus he’s been around the championship longer and his legacy is that penalty he won in the play off semi final against Watford which he missed and Deeney went on to score from.

Ayew is just as bad for it but has fluctuated through leagues for it be as well determined.

I do think it's partially confidence and mentality. We set up not to lose rather than to win games and that transfers to the players when we get opportunities.

Not a fair comment on that performance.

We set up to not concede and Swansea looked shot by half time. Just needed Knockaert's shot to dip a couple of inches and go in.

Second half we made several good chances and looked like the home side. We were the only side who looked like winning till that late sucker punch.

Not a fair comment on that performance.

We set up to not concede and Swansea looked shot by half time. Just needed Knockaert's shot to dip a couple of inches and go in.

Second half we made several good chances and looked like the home side. We were the only side who looked like winning till that late sucker punch.

Yes, decent performance against a decent team. We do look like we are getting our act together, but we need to carry it on into the next few games. We do have a habit of putting in a decent performance against a decent team, then our level drops down against poorer opposition. With Blackburn, Rotherham ,Derby and Luton coming up, we need to get at least 7 or 8 points to drag us away from having to look down.

Up at the crack of dawn only to find there's 30 minutes still to go and the score is nil - nil. At that stage I wrote it off knowing how consistent we are in letting in a late goal.
All the more annoying to find out that we played well and could have won the game.
We are short of a proper in form striker and have been all the season, I can imagine how CH feels, although we do appear to have taken on two constructive midfielders; which is a help.

(My info comes from a combination of BBC Sport and our Vital thread, all on the computer. Both are much appreciated.)

we can lay to rest CH saying we go out to win every game, we certainly did not for the last two, be that right or wrong. One point and no goals is the outcome, deserved or not

With Blackburn, Rotherham ,Derby and Luton coming up, we need to get at least 7 or 8 points to drag us away from having to look down.

we have 8 pts from the last 6 including Cov n Wycombe so youre hoping we pretty much dble our tally and score goals in at least 3 of them