Forest Vs Swansea sponsored by the citizens advice bureau (for resolving your petty disputes) | Vital Football

Forest Vs Swansea sponsored by the citizens advice bureau (for resolving your petty disputes)

Woanz

Vital Football Legend
In a break from our regular trips to Oakwell we seem to be replacing them with trips to the Liberty stadium instead. Swansea are again riding high in the table while we piss about drawing & boring our way around the relegation places.

There’s a 90% chance of rain, not really surprised as it’s Wales but the temperature should be much further away from zero than it has been in recent days.

Over history we’ve won 25 drawn 16 & lost 26.

We beat them 6-1 a couple of times in the 1930’s (32 & 37) which must have been nice for ORF as he started off in the world of work.

We also won 6-4 in 1952 which would’ve been exciting for Apollyon to talk about at school

Biggest loss is actually the other week in the FA Cup

Samba Sowz, Sammy Ameobiz, Harry Artz and Scott McKennaz
are all injured. Ryan Yatez is back in contention though.

Be very very tough this one but on the plus side if we lose someone else can take over match Fred duty, that is if you aren’t too busy all fighting or sending pm’s or liaising with your crack lawyers.

First off team selection. Back four fairly settled. Bong will probably get the nod over Ribz. Garner and Cafuz in the middle with Ginger Pirlo as first sub. Yates to wait till midweek.

Knocks on right and Kroc in middle. With Ameobiz out does he go Freeman again. It is the only way to get him match fit. Fancy with only two in midfield we run the risk of being over run. Therefore Freeman and Knockz playing much narrower, only going wide when we have the ball. Could be Lolley, who was much improved v Wycombe, or Mighten. What does the lad have to do to get a game. With Roverham Blackburn and then someone who I can’t remember the following Friday, we have a bit of a run. We will need to rotate a little. 3 games in 9 days.

Grabz to start then Murray after an hour or the other way round.

Hope it's Yates but not if it risks his fitness. Swansea are another of those teams like Bournemouth battling to get into PL but also like Bournemouth to me just don't belong in PL

Hate them. Another team as arrogant as Brentford but have had a little bit of success in the prem.

I hate teams that go up, can’t survive, go back down, then compete and go up again. Seems totally unfair.

Throw Norwich, Swansea, Fulham, Cardiff, Bournemouth into that category. They can all fuck off for one reason Or another. Oh and Reading. Eurghhh horrible!

Hate them. Another team as arrogant as Brentford but have had a little bit of success in the prem.

I hate teams that go up, can’t survive, go back down, then compete and go up again. Seems totally unfair.

Throw Norwich, Swansea, Fulham, Cardiff, Bournemouth into that category. They can all fuck off for one reason Or another. Oh and Reading. Eurghhh horrible!
Add Watford & Burnley, Sheff U to those as well

I can tell you are a kid of the 00's rather than the 90's from that statement :rotfl:

Understand what you mean though. Seems only fair these clubs should experience a bit of pain for a change. Norwich being the very worst example. Everyone is sick and tired of them being top everytime they are in this league yet never having the good grace to make a decent showing in the PL

And you think we could survive?

Think the difference is we haven’t even got up to know. Be nice to have other teams competing or the ones going up investing enough to give it a good go.

We lost out in 2009/10 to boing boing baggies, 2011 to Swansea, 2020 to Swansea again. Dull.

Here’s one for you - Norwich promoted 2010/11, relegated 2013/14, promoted 2014/15, relegated 2015/16, promoted 2018/19, relegated 2019/20, on course for promotion 2020/21.... 4 promotions, 3 relegations in 10 years... make your bloody mind up on where you wanna be!

they’ve had enough tries to get a premier league strategy right you’d have thought.... then again you’d think we’d had enough championship years to get a strategy right. What it comes down to is me being totally bitter and full of hatred for crappy clubs like these that yo-yo for fun.

Last edited:
Think the difference is we haven’t even got up to know. Be nice to have other teams competing or the ones going up investing enough to give it a good go.

We lost out in 2009/10 to boing boing baggies, 2011 to Swansea, 2020 to Swansea again. Dull.

Here’s one for you - Norwich promoted 2010/11, relegated 2013/14, promoted 2014/15, relegated 2015/16, promoted 2018/19, relegated 2019/20, on course for promotion 2020/21.... 4 promotions, 3 relegations in 10 years... make your bloody mind up on where you wanna be!

they’ve had enough tries to get a premier league strategy right you’d have thought.... then again you’d think we’d had enough championship years to get a strategy right. What it comes down to is me being totally bitter and full of hatred for crappy clubs like these that yo-yo for fun.

Can you imagine if we had been promoted last season? I think we'd have been more likely to beat Derby's record than stay up

I can tell you are a kid of the 00's rather than the 90's from that statement :rotfl:

Understand what you mean though. Seems only fair these clubs should experience a bit of pain for a change. Norwich being the very worst example. Everyone is sick and tired of them being top everytime they are in this league yet never having the good grace to make a decent showing in the PL
Id rather be like Norwich than the sh#t weve been for 20 years tho. Great football, seasons against the big boys but responsibly run, patience with managers, dream ticket relatively

We still have big advantages over other cities, not just the global known history and trophy cabinet but the city itself and its location. All else being equal, we are always going to be more attractive to players than a club like Swansea or Burnley :) Like Frank said, it's only 20 mins from London too

oh, what am I doing, im in the half hr to kick off mode dohhh, finished work and everything. ha

U took the words out of my mouth