Forest vs Swansea - Match Fred sponsored by play-off capitulation | Page 21 | Vital Football

Forest vs Swansea - Match Fred sponsored by play-off capitulation

Plus Lamouchi is dashing. Hes the best looking manager we have had since Calderwood. He just oozes with sexiness.

A bit like Mao

You would think that with the frequency of Trap 2 talk on here, there would be no shortages of posters wanting to hang out the back of Calderwood all day and all night long - especially just after a fresh coat of Cuprinol.

Getting back to Lamouchi and the task on Wednesday - the best thing he could possibly do is gee the players up and tell them to go for it. Play with confidence, be braver, try and go for damning win against a side that has nothing to play for, not a draw!!

If he goes defensive to secure that play off place, that for me spells the end of any hope we have of winning the play offs even if we do make it. You’ve got to instill a winning mentality into the players before these finals, or I think serious will be in the players minds before we play the big boys!

Getting back to the original point, I still believe Lamouchi has done better with worse players at his disposal than Freedman. I know that period with FFP was awful, and would have added to the weight on his shoulders, but if Lamouchi had that squad, he would have had them there, or thereabouts.

Didnt players suddenly become fit when DD left as well?

Interesting shout that mate, I certainly think Lamouchi has turned an average squad into a playoff one, which deserves massive credit.

Lansbury, Olivera, Osborn - defo 3 players who'd walk into this side now (Olivera as either partner to Grabs or as an alternate option, not instead of)

Britt + Antonio too, but both unavailable for a large part of the season.

Tough call, but there's absolutely no doubt Lamouchi is a FAR better manager, especially when you compare what each managed to get from the academy players.