Forest vs sheep weather watch | Page 6 | Vital Football

Forest vs sheep weather watch

Me and Marquis were slightly worse for wear chap. Great day out. First half we played a bit over cautious. Second half they couldntlive with us. I know Silva got MOTM but Matty Cash really impressed me yesterday. He looks a £10 million right back. Yates took some stick from people in Trent Nav after the game but I thought he too was brilliant. He reads the game so well and at set pieces and throw ins was organising the defence and got it right every time.

On another day he might have earned himself a red card early doors. The rest I largely agree with.

On first viewing I thought the Yates tackle was a red, but on second viewing the second foot is trailing the first so he doesn't go in directly with two feet.

Definitely deserved at least a yellow card though and was a poor decision from the ref.

Would have been amazing scenes if Lawrence would have got the red he deserved. For me on first glance, the Lawrence foul was a yellow, but on second glance, seeing how high the tackle was, should have been a red. Ribeiro very lucky to walk away from that one without serious injury.

On first viewing I thought the Yates tackle was a red, but on second viewing the second foot is trailing the first so he doesn't go in directly with two feet.

Definitely deserved at least a yellow card though and was a poor decision from the ref.

Would have been amazing scenes if Lawrence would have got the red he deserved. For me on first glance, the Lawrence foul was a yellow, but on second glance, seeing how high the tackle was, should have been a red. Ribeiro very lucky to walk away from that one without serious injury.

I'd have booked both personally, I have sympathy for Lawrence because he was fouled twice causing him to overrun the ball and then he lunged .

I’m concerned that we didn’t create much. However Derby should be more concerned that they didn’t get anything from a game despite our lack of killer creativity.

On the plus side, we’re taking points from bottom half sides without really breaking sweat. That’s always a nice omen.

It’ll be interesting to see what our transfer business is like in January, for more reasons than just the obvious one.

Was you at this one?

I dont think many in the ground were concerned. They never looked like scoring.

I'm wondering why you're so generous with your encouragement...[/QUOTEin the first half, Cash absolutely wrapped up Lawrence. Won the ball, drew a free kick and to celebrate he picked up the ball and threw it at his own forehead. To say he was pumped up was an understatement.

We are going up chap

Actually for me, they were both outstanding. Personal choice who you think was MotM and I must admit I am struggling to make up my mind.

I actually would have given it to silva, i think it was joe w who took it in the end but cash was the full package yesterday and is working very well with joe l. If i was a forest midfielder i would be bursting a gut to get in the box every time cash gets the ball, delivery and defending was outstanding

Yeah, to be fair to the ****, he could have gone down under the two previous challenges and possibly drawn a free kick.

Not sure he could have tried any BS like that given 30000 were drawing attention to the fact he left his mate for dead and.is a total wrong un