Forest vs sheep weather watch | Page 5 | Vital Football

Forest vs sheep weather watch

Sheep are idiots they should’ve started Waghorn our defence dealt with him like a a Derby night out.
I would definately agree with this. Poor selection by Cocu. Looking at their bench, I thought they had loads of players that could hurt us.

Apart from pointlessly shoving Samba a couple of times, Martin was totally ineffective. Waghorn would have been much more of a threat

I would definately agree with this. Poor selection by Cocu. Looking at their bench, I thought they had loads of players that could hurt us.

Apart from pointlessly shoving Samba a couple of times, Martin was totally ineffective. Waghorn would have been much more of a threat

I don’t get their obsession with Martin he’s a diving useless waste of time when I’ve seen him & he’s been ostracised at least once but is now back. I’d guess he’s on quite high wages as well.

Business this summer was good...especially on players bought... Samba in goal is the best keeper we had for years ( and pls dont mention since De Vries- Samba is much better), Ribeiro ace, Silva is turning out to be a good buy too, nd same applies for Sow... Chema is still a question mark, not because played badly but because he is in a role that the players we have available are not putting a foot wrong !!! ....only some question marks on the loans, but that's no big deal as they can back to their parent club at the of the season

As things stand i think we have the best keeper in the championship right now and one that is being watched very heavily by some tops clubs in and around europe as well as england.

As i also susupected that Silva would get better and better once settled into english life, this lad can play.

As things stand i think we have the best keeper in the championship right now and one that is being watched very heavily by some tops clubs in and around europe as well as england.

As i also susupected that Silva would get better and better once settled into english life, this lad can play.
Totally agree on Samba.

What an incredible find. You never worry about anything with him, despite him actually being a bit short for a keeper.

He is actually better than Pantillimon, who is a great keeper but had made a couple of clangers by this point.

What's more incredible is that i think he's still only 25 but will have to double check this and for a keeper that is young.

The only issue now is if we can stay away from any major temptations of bids coming in for him that are too good to turn down, after all he is on a 4 year contract with Forest anyways.

Agree about Pantillimon too who i thought was not all bad, Samba makes up for his hight loss with agility i would say.

Totally agree on Samba.

What an incredible find. You never worry about anything with him, despite him actually being a bit short for a keeper.

He is actually better than Pantillimon, who is a great keeper but had made a couple of clangers by this point.
Samba is way better the Panti...he is agile nd quick reflexes... he made Marriots effort look easy, many average keepers would have been caught out...plus his distribution is something else, from a long ball he ends up creating chances to Grabbs nd the like..

Can’t underestimate the importance of Cash & Worrall stepping up too! This year was a big one for them both and I’d say career defining based on their last couple - they’ve kicked on massively and are crucial to our promotion push.

My desire not to sound like plumbs on heat cannot stop me from pointing out cash was outstanding today. Joe was 'merely' very good today.

Eventually we have to find a way to become more creative in final third, Silva outstanding, getting better and better, a solid if not spectacular performance for a derby game and very happy tonight !!

Ameobi had a lot to do with that today imo, couple of times could have put it on a plate for grabs but went alone.

Gaps are starting to open up now amoung the top teams, i think a 5 point gap between Leeds (3rd) to Fulham (6th) is the biggest yet so far so it's important that Forest keep pace and win the game in hand.

Other than that we are right in the mix, only down side is if there is one is the goal difference between us (Forest) and the top 3.

Just keep playing a game at a time, windows about 8 weeks away keep in the mix and see what the owner does in the window.

You are 100% correct, i do think though that we will see investment into more atacking players when the window opens, There were a couple of strikers that Sabri was after but never ended up getting for one reason or the other however i do think we will see the men at the top go after them again though.

Just keep playing a game at a time, windows about 8 weeks away keep in the mix and see what the owner does in the window.

After yesterday think i am ready to do a complete u turn and say break the bank. Am reminded of the season we didnt buy shorey.

These seasons have been a rarity of late, if we have a genuine chance, we should grab it

After yesterday think i am ready to do a complete u turn and say break the bank. Am reminded of the season we didnt buy shorey.

These seasons have been a rarity of late, if we have a genuine chance, we should grab it
The key example is Fulham two years ago.

Loaned Mitrovic and flew up the table.

We need possibly another winger option to unlock creativity. Someone who can do what Lawrence could do yesterday, or what Wilson did for Derby last year

And at least one good striker. It will be a miracle if we get to new year with just Grabban.

Dump Mir. Useless. Unless we crash in the next few games, we aren't having the kind of season where we can afford to waste a starting place to mollycoddle an unproductive player into *maybe* scoring the odd goal and improving their confidence, especially when they aren't even ours

My desire not to sound like plumbs on heat cannot stop me from pointing out cash was outstanding today. Joe was 'merely' very good today.
Actually for me, they were both outstanding. Personal choice who you think was MotM and I must admit I am struggling to make up my mind.

I’m in Tenerife, and thought google translate had kicked in. WTF.
Good result, was it a good performance?

Me and Marquis were slightly worse for wear chap. Great day out. First half we played a bit over cautious. Second half they couldntlive with us. I know Silva got MOTM but Matty Cash really impressed me yesterday. He looks a £10 million right back. Yates took some stick from people in Trent Nav after the game but I thought he too was brilliant. He reads the game so well and at set pieces and throw ins was organising the defence and got it right every time.