Forest vs sheep weather watch | Page 2 | Vital Football

Forest vs sheep weather watch

Whatever happens today, I just don't want Lawrence to score.

Absolute scumbag and as bad an example to younger people as a footballer can set.

Irresponsible, utterly cowardly and ultimately got away with it without any effects on him whatsoever while others are abandoned to pick up the pieces of their lives.

I know Keogh has his own responsibility but IMO it wouldn't be totally inappropriate for Lawrence and and Bennett to be banned for as long as Keogh isn't able to play

Whatever happens today, I just don't want Lawrence to score.

Absolute scumbag and as bad an example to younger people as a footballer can set.

Irresponsible, utterly cowardly and ultimately got away with it without any effects on him whatsoever while others are abandoned to pick up the pieces of their lives.

I know Keogh has his own responsibility but IMO it wouldn't be totally inappropriate for Lawrence and and Bennett to be banned for as long as Keogh isn't able to play

I just want the result today. Would happily take another 3-0 thrashing but we need those pts by any means necessary

Just so happen to be in Nottingham today. Any pub recommendation's to watch the game?