Forest vs sheep weather watch | Vital Football

Forest vs sheep weather watch

radfordinlondon

Vital Football Legend
Just seen the weather, u lot are gonna need a bigger boat. We cant call this game off as well can we?

Looks like it will piss down all day today and well into tomorrow.

It's on sky you'd imagine they would roll in extra protection for the pitch, can't see this one being off unless the Trent washes the ground away.

Doesn’t look like much risk tomorrow afternoon or evening and none forecast for Saturday until during the game - gotta hope we’ll clear today’s by the

Attachments

• 2E0EAF15-2028-44BB-B8BA-BAF31837B809.png
    2E0EAF15-2028-44BB-B8BA-BAF31837B809.png
    610.3 KB · Views: 5
Not much we can do if it’s pissing it down again. Ref will have to inspect the pitch.

we’ve had enough people stretchered off against these drunk scum bags without the pitch being dangerous. Grabz Getz injuredz andz itz seasonz overz.

It's within a few metres of River Trent, poor drainage plus, water table & it's rained pretty much non stop for weeks.

well, yeahh i kinda get the geography haha but I can hardly remember a waterlogged pitch in 30 years of attending regularly and thought be even more anti water tech nowadays seeing as y'all getting wetter.
:) In fact the pitch was looking slightly shabby here n there, used to be the best pitch in the land for a while :)

No rain today. When down to have a butchers this afternoon and it looked great. The Trent is 2 steps off the embankment top, I have seen it higher when we have played.

Can't wait chaps

Tally Ho!