Forest Vs Dirty Leeds sponsored by Quality Street | Vital Football

Forest Vs Dirty Leeds sponsored by Quality Street

Woanz

Vital Football Legend
707BE060-25A3-4203-92B8-655D903B5F35.jpeg

So after convincing wins for both sides during the week it’s a sterner test for both as Forest go to high flying dirty Leeds. Shame it’s not a week later as Leeds inevitable slide into mediocrity after a promising start usually comes after the clocks go back.

Krankz managed to avoid the sack with a good away win against a very poor Bolton side.

Leeds in their competition to have more managers than us are currently flying & playing a decent brand of football although with such a high intensity critics are questioning how sustainable it is.

Leeds were formed from the ruins of Leeds City after financial irregularities were uncovered I’ll leave you to do your own punch lines on that.

Expect our usual time wasting, Jimmy Saville references & Champions of Europe chants.

In terms of the players and performance as always this season that is open to debate as all too often we follow up a promising performance with abject failure.

Lots calling for Pantz to be replaced with Figz not far behind. I would like Bridz to be given a chance as players always lift their game against former sides however he seems to be an exile this season.

The weather will be cold, with an outside chance of snow. It’s also on Sky as they complete their conetractual to show 98.7% of Leeds games this season.

This Fred is proudly brought to by Quality Street because as with both clubs they were a lot bigger & better years ago.

Also no match Fred against Leeds would be complete without the 7-3 game which has been a highlight of a very drab & disappointing few years for Forest

Last edited:
Do quality street have the blue wrapper coconut ones? They are my favourites and often left by others. Cracking thread by the way chap!

Well it's ten to seven on Saturday evening here in sunny Sydney and I've just been watching on TV as the All Blacks beat Oz 37 - 20, game being played in Japan before a biggish crowd. And it's fair to say that NZ were worthy winners. Again. And it keeps happening.

Which brings me round to the point and that is that I don't expect to get anything out of the game with Leeds. It looks as though my weekend is buggered up, not for the first time. It's not as though we know how to play cricket either, feel sure you're getting my drift by now.

The rugby is not really too important, although I am a cricket fan.

None of this is as important to me as Nottingham Forest though. Overall so far I reckon the team is doing pretty well especially considering the number of players new to each other. Takes time to gell. Not forgetting that they also have to get the hang of the new managers methods and ideas. And I think that will take a season to fix. At least.

I've no idea where Pope's gone but thanks for your efforts Woanz.

:thumbup:

I hate to say it but Derby look they are gonna be top.They should be 3 or 4 to the good. Have to say Wilson and Mount look to have good futures...Let's hope they lose their form!

I hate to say it but Derby look they are gonna be top.They should be 3 or 4 to the good. Have to say Wilson and Mount look to have good futures...Let's hope they lose their form!

Lets hope they crash and burn miserably and amount to nothing a la Dowell.

Boro were shit for most of the game. Hoping to hold dirty Leeds to a point. Would like to party today so a 7 goal demolition also welcome.

If we follow our current pattern we.need to make early pressure pay and score.more than 1 in the first half.

Dropping Daws over Figs for Fox has confounded me, he is by far and away our most proficient player aerially and would have offered some real leadership in what will be a heated atmosphere away from home. I think that’s a mistake by AK bit happy to be proven wrong.

Not sure Leeds will be chucking in crosses Roofe isn't that big, maybe a bit more mobile CB pair is a better bet.

Leeds do have some quality players going forwards, lots of clever passes and touches. Need to be on our toes.