Forest vs Coventry sponsored by ordinance survey | Vital Football

Forest vs Coventry sponsored by ordinance survey

Woanz

Vital Football Legend
So Forest play Coventry but due to a myriad of factors it’ll take place in Birmingham.

Not that it matters where it’s played as the weather will be shit & no one can go anyway as we’re still in a shitty lockdown, will we ever be allowed back given social distancing & the plague having more strains than we’ve had managers?

Not that anyone is missing much as we are dour, boring & utter shit. Also for a further myriad of factors both Coventry & Birmingham are shit as well.

As it’s Coventry I have to mention the specials & that we won the league in Coventry as it is obligatory.

Tyler Walker is nailed on to score if he plays so we’ve lost as there’s no way we’re going to score more than 1.

Mckennaz latest injury news pretty much confirms relegation anyway.

We do actually have a good record against Coventry having won 46 drawn 28 & only losing 19 but when we lose we have lost spectacularly 6-4 & 5-1 being notable.

A win would really draw Coventry into the relegation picture, which is why I expect a meek 1-0 surrender, in which we have half a shot on target (a long boot forward from Brice Samba that the stats guys take pity on). Possibly a red card. Would be nice if we’d turn into a football team for a night, though.

Was going to write about that but just thinking about it annoys me.

I remember being away at Highfield road on the opening day of a Prem season, where Kevin (I never score) Campbell bagged a hat trick.
That shut the 'one song' twats up.

It was the same day a young David Beckham scored 'that' goal from the halfway line and took the shine off Kev. Felt a bit sorry for him, Campbell not Beckham.

Well done Woanz, this might be the start of a lucky run for you, our mob are due, alright overdue, for a bit of improvement and Coventry aren't much further up the table than us. Just a feeling that we might end up winners.

Well done Woanz, this might be the start of a lucky run for you, our mob are due, alright overdue, for a bit of improvement and Coventry aren't much further up the table than us. Just a feeling that we might end up winners.

I wouldn’t describe the Barnsley game as the start of a lucky run, more the staggering of team all played out. This season just needs to be endured but definitely need a win here if we are too avoid relegation. Hughz might have to throw caution to the wind a bit as all the draws aren’t really helping.

Hope this fred doesn't cause the same quality of entertainment as the last one, another day of homeschooling I could do with a bit of mild entertainment. Must win game teams above and below picking up results recently, will CH let them be more adventurous probably not.

Last edited:
How this fred doesn't cause the same quality of entertainment as the last one, another day of homeschooling I could do with a bit of mild entertainment. Must win game teams above and below picking up results recently, will CH let them be more adventurous probably not.

This. Come on forest, give us some respite!

At least we don't get to endure that damn awful, 'All sing together' song!!
Hope this fred doesn't cause the same quality of entertainment as the last one, another day of homeschooling I could do with a bit of mild entertainment. Must win game teams above and below picking up results recently, will CH let them be more adventurous probably not.
As you say we all need something to relieve the tediousness of everyday life as it is at the moment. Every game up to now I've got over the debacle of the last game to some extent, and sit down down to watch hoping that this might be the game where we actually start taking the game to the opposition, look half decent and start to turn things around. However even that that small glimmer of optimism has faded, and I just can't see tonight being any different to the last few games. Coventry didn't look that bad at the City Ground but that was probably us making them look better than they are, and we were very lucky to get that injury time Pen.
Finding it difficult to raise any enthusiasm fo this evening at all

Cannot believe CH ....how the fook can he keep Grabban in and as captain ? Fig ? Bong ? I feel like I cannot support CH anymore, he makes bizarre substitutions with minutes to go , his negativity is unbelievable .