Forest vs Coventry sponsored by ordinance survey | Page 2 | Vital Football

Forest vs Coventry sponsored by ordinance survey

Taylor should have been given a start, and soh also no Mighten he maybe a bit raw but he's quick and we need some pace even just to bring on. Hope Garner is decent.

Cannot believe CH ....how the fook can he keep Grabban in and as captain ? Fig ? Bong ? I feel like I cannot support CH anymore, he makes bizarre substitutions with minutes to go , his negativity is unbelievable .
The good old "bizarre substitutions".

Every manager of the last 20 years at least has been accused of this.

That may work in our favour they will be cramming them all in at some point, we need to win tonight to put pressure on the others.

Two big games coming up. Ideally need six points from the next two games to set us up for the more difficult games to come. Four points minimum.

Was going to write about that but just thinking about it annoys me.
I have never been to a game at Coventry City and did not know about this song, so you piqued my interest. It is probably among the worse football songs ever. I used to think that Peterborough United had a dreadful one, but at least theirs is cheerful, not like this dirge.

Nice play knock to Christie brilliant cross grabban on his heels, should be putting that away.

When was the last time we won from behind?

This feels far worse than our previous relegation battles. I'm really struggling to find any crumbs of hope or character.

I think this one is going to be it