Forest vs Coventry sponsored by ordinance survey | Page 11 | Vital Football

Forest vs Coventry sponsored by ordinance survey

Bournemouth have sacked Tisdale after six Months in charge; who have they got lined up?

The League table is taking on a very strange appearance at the moment: the Top 5 are showing the kind of form required for promotion, and 5 of the bottom 8 are also displaying decent form, but 10 of the 11 teams in between cannot buy a win.

Bournemouth, Stoke, Barnsley, Huddersfield and Cardiff, have no wins in their last 5 games; Middlesbrough, Preston and Millwall have one win in 5 with Bristol City and Luton with 2 wins in 5.

If that kind of form carries on for another 3 to 4 weeks the table will get very congested from 9th or 10th place down.

That is good from the perspective that the more teams fighting it out the better; conversely, it raises the threshold for staying up.

Some seasons, particularly ones were there have been two or three stand out bad sides, 44 points have been sufficient to stay up; that is not the case when there are 6 or 7 teams fighting it out, the threshold then rises to 49 or 50.

It looks like there could be more than 6 or 7 fighting it out this season which could push the required figure up to 52 or 53; that gives no one any leeway whatsoever
We need to win like 8 from 20? I cant imagine us doing that to be honest but that red middle of the pack is indeed noticeable. I guess it depends if we have the top 6 left to play or those mid table lot

We need to win like 8 from 20? I cant imagine us doing that to be honest but that red middle of the pack is indeed noticeable. I guess it depends if we have the top 6 left to play or those mid table lot
We need about 21 points give or take. 7 wins, with every draw reducing that number

Wycombe are fucked IMO which is understandable given their budget, Rovrum do have games in hand but again their budget is a constraint

I do feel for both teams as they’re battling us & the sheep for relegation at present which is disgusting from the East Midlands given the money we both have relatively.

Birmingham have been flirting with disaster for a while & you’d have to think eventually your luck runs out.

Wednesday make us & the sheep look well run & they’ve had a points deduction

Coventry again they’ve not even got their own ground and they’ve lost to us twice which is pretty fucking shit.

QPR are just a championship team they’ve got enough to stay up IMO

Millwall are the same as QPR they’ve got enough

Luton could sink as could Barnsley again due to budget

For me it’s us, Direby, Wednesday, Brum or Coventry to go down with Rotherham & Wycombe, Wednesday seem the obvious choice but we are still in an utterly ridiculous & shameful position given our team on paper, our manager & last season.

I worry about next season as well as there’s quite clearly something wrong at the club as no one can explain why we are where we are.

Rotherham look half decent when they press, sheep couldn't deal with them.

Wycombe are one of the teams going down, then it's 2 from 10 we need to take points off the teams in and around us.

We need about 21 points give or take. 7 wins, with every draw reducing that number
lol yeah i grasp the math bit re draws, theyde reduce the number of wins required by one for every 3 draws right? wooohoo. Seriously tho, 21-24 pts is pretty much 1.1pt a game which is our seasons average. Too close for comfort, still dont see where the goals are coming from.
Rotherham will score as we suggested and went n stuffed 3 past the sheep tonight of course :)

Rotherham look half decent when they press, sheep couldn't deal with them.

Wycombe are one of the teams going down, then it's 2 from 10 we need to take points off the teams in and around us.
well, it aint that straighforward. I think we have ALL the teams around us away from home, direby, wycombe, blues, cardiff, rotherham and sheff wed and the top 7 sides to play too