Forest Vs Burton sponsored by Julian Lennon | Page 2 | Vital Football

Forest Vs Burton sponsored by Julian Lennon

Jesus good 2nd save after a dodgy first from Steele, pressing us and we are making errors now.

In fairness, Soudani isn't a lone striker Hardy.
He is poor though.
That said, Burton are pressing us very well.
Goncalves has just given the ball away, a really sloppy pass.

Well 0-0 is a decent result considering they've played better, only cash looking useful going forward. Soudani not really getting the service, shame Murphy isn't fit he'd be better behind him.

How the feck can we attack with Watson and janko passing backwards every chance they get

We need to press and play a higher tempo, we easily have more pace

Our first touch is a bit crap all round. Fish cake sandwich at half time and then back to telly

Just write these 2 Portuguese lads off now as an experiment worth trying but send them back, they are awful.

Grabban and Robinson for both of them as they are exploiting Ozzy

That was poor...not even one decent chance created...i have to say tgat Burton r the better team...Steele apart most of the Forrst players r poor...people might say that i have something against the geezers...but both Dias nd Gonclavez r a waste of time...get Lolley nd Grabban in ...or we will loose this game...nd what about Janko?.. what happened to that player of a few weeks ago ?... twice his cross ended in Row Z...we must improve or its going to be embarrassing...

How the feck can we attack with Watson and janko passing backwards every chance they get

We need to press and play a higher tempo, we easily have more pace

Being overrun in midfield... just for a change.

The "wide players" couldn't cross a road... which is probably just as well seeing as there's rarely anyone in the box to get on the end of one.

We could easily be two or three down.

No intensity, no drive, no clue.

A proper Halloween horror show so far.

That was shit, but when the team was announced I expected it.
Soudani is not a lone striker,Watson,Bridcutt,Janko and Osborn have been really poor.
Steele as had a decent game but the rest are shit