Forest Vs Bournemouth match Fred sponsored by **** me it’s cold | Vital Football

Forest Vs Bournemouth match Fred sponsored by **** me it’s cold

Woanz

Vital Football Legend
So we play Bournemouth, in another rollercoaster ,all go,total football, constant excitement game of football.

Don’t forget it’s 12:30 kick off as it’s on TV, some clown that sat near us always used to turn up late when it was an early kick off as though it was a shock, happened a couple of times which always struck me as stupid. Though the idea of sitting in the ground seems so distant & crazy anyway.

From 1899 to 1971 they changed their name a number of times in the vague hope of someone hearing of them.

As Harry Redknapp is probably the most famous person associated with them, let’s have a look at their totally legit financial history
1997 entered administration
2008 entered administration again
2016 violating FFP

Who would’ve thought it, wonder if there are any dogs on the board or in the accounts department

Maxim Denim is the current owner & he’s a Russian involved in the petrochemicals industry, absolutely zero chance of anything shady there then.

We’ve actually only ever played them 15 times; winning 5, drawing 4 & losing 6. We didn’t actually play them till 1949 when ORF was in the midst of a mid life crisis which would eventually lead him to a convict colony on the other side of the world

Biggest win is 4-1 in 2014 & biggest loss is 3-0 in 2007

My main memories of Bournemouth are the win under Pearce when we were not playing well but winning or after the charge by Frank & Charlie when we needed a win but got a draw.

They strike me as like Wigan in that they’ve no real reason to be a football team it’s just one rich guy did very well with them & because Sky invented football all we have done as a medium sized provincial club should be forgotten as they are the greatest because they took on giants (whilst being bank rolled) & sometimes won, obviously something we’d know nothing about.

The weather it’s going to be somewhere between -1.c & 2.c though should hopefully avoid rain or snow.

Last edited:
Good stuff I was really pleased when they relegated as they are one of those teams that have no right to be in the PL anyway, hopefully they will disappear back to L1 / L2 where they belong, be nice to give them a helping hand tomorrow

If we can get something out of the game I would be happy. Just keep getting points and let the confidence build.

Would love a good performance but will settle for anything we can build on.

I get the impression a corner has been turned & the reality of where we are has dawned & everyone & it’s been realised it’s unacceptable & also wrong

That said a beating & questions are going to be asked.

They aren’t a bad side & I’d take a draw right now, I wouldn’t even by that gutted by for example a 2-1 loss,
If we’re trying to win

Well done Woanz, this reminds me of a few years back when we lived in a small village in between Southampton and Portsmouth and it rained just about every weekend in one particular summer. My wife was expecting our third child and we had 2 very small boys already. So that she had a bit of peace I used to drive our old Austin side valve with our boys down to Bournemouth, try to find a sheltered spot on the sands and sit there for an hour or so in the rain.
What a life!

Just for once I've no idea of the result of this game, just living in hope that your good luck run continues.

Well done Woanz, this reminds me of a few years back when we lived in a small village in between Southampton and Portsmouth and it rained just about every weekend in one particular summer. My wife was expecting our third child and we had 2 very small boys already. So that she had a bit of peace I used to drive our old Austin side valve with our boys down to Bournemouth, try to find a sheltered spot on the sands and sit there for an hour or so in the rain.
What a life!

Just for once I've no idea of the result of this game, just living in hope that your good luck run continues.
Here he is. Mr Toad and the first two ORFul nippers.
20210212_234254.jpg

We need pts and its about time we demonstrate we can take them from teams not immediately below or above us.

If we dont see that today then anxieties will continue. A great performance and a win will suggest that the tanker has in fact started to turn.

Coyr

Samba Sowz, Ryan Yatez and Harry Artz all injured but hopefully back soon

Scott McKennaz will be out for a few weeks with his ankle made of biscuits
Anyone know his injury record was like previously? He’s obviously quality but what’s the point if he’s out more than his playing

Samba Sowz, Ryan Yatez and Harry Artz all injured but hopefully back soon

Scott McKennaz will be out for a few weeks with his ankle made of biscuits
Anyone know his injury record was like previously? He’s obviously quality but what’s the point if he’s out more than his playing
Looks that way- two long injuries last season too

Screenshot_20210213-095045_Samsung Internet.jpg

I know this is totally unrelated but wanted to post it somewhere. Can ya fucking believe this was 10 years ago?

https://theathletic.com/2332184/?so...fXbfl0yLgNfnHpOmgStvDJFq3dEek9Pxu3mqkMWAVeoTc

Cheer up lads, we'll soon be dead :grinning:

Sky Sports, delivering shite punditry since the turn of the Century.

If only Keys and Gray had gone down to the touchline and gogbed on the female Referee they would still be in work now; would'nt they Jamie Carragher?

What the fuck was the Soccerette?

I could hazard a guess but I do not recall ever seeing one.