Forest Vs Barnsley match Fred sponsored by RJB mining | Page 2 | Vital Football

Forest Vs Barnsley match Fred sponsored by RJB mining

Watch crazy Toby nod in a commanding header via a corner delivered, expertly, by big Knockers.

#ITK

Figuereido played very well for Forest last season. Players do not suddenly lose all of their ability, and their form must be related to confidence. At one point does it become appropriate to decide someone is useless and should never play again when they have demonstrated that they can play well in the past? Surely if this happens too decisively, that simply destroys the player's value.
I am being dramatic when I say "never" out of sheer frustration at a player who has been such a cause of lost points constantly getting in the side only to repeat the exercise.

He needs a long "injury" layoff like he had in 2018-19 to regroup and see if he can become a player again. But he is a complete liability right now and is costing us so much you could argue he is probably the single individual with the biggest hand in us being where we are.

Blustery out there.

Hopefully that will even things up and bring Barnsley down to our level.

Partick manager John Lambie's response to being told that the striker Colin McGlashan was concussed and didn't know who he was: "Tell him he's Pele and get him back on."

Could CH arrange something like that for Figs? No concussion obvs with current concern about it, but maybe hypnotise him and tell him he's Des Walker?

Clough invented that expression with Pearce. A game against Villa I think.

Im not how many more wank displays we put in before people realise it’s the managers fault as much as the muppets onfield...shit tactics and we don’t seem to do anything on changing it