Forest V Preston - Match Thread. Sponsored by ACs proctologist | Vital Football

Forest V Preston - Match Thread. Sponsored by ACs proctologist

Apollyon

Vital Football Legend
Going to be a tough game with our defensive options being so limited. 3 points would be a magnificent achievement today.

My prediction 2-0 win

Love you all

I don't usually have to go on dictionary.com to understand the matchday threads! As the Queen would have said, let's hope that next year isn't an anus horribilis !

Is this what passes for a match fred on Vitriol Forest these days? Totally pathetic.

1-0 win today chaps. It will be a shit game and we'll ride our luck but we'll all be happy at 5pm x

Definitely a potential banana skin today. PNE have a knack of upsetting us and we have to be right on our game.

Will be a tight, tense game, I think. One goal will do it, not necessarily for forest. I hope it goes our way.

I can see AK thinking; we have a makeshift back 4, so I ought to play two more defensive midfielders in front of the back 4. Colback and Jacob.

Famous Team: Pants, Darikwa, Hefele, Robinson, Osborn (c), Yacob, Colback, Cash, Carvalho, Lolley, Grabban. Subs: Steele, Guedioura, Murphy, Janko, Dias, Ansarifard, Appiah.

Bit lacking in Def cover on the bench, 3 strikers and a wide attacking player though.

super, super ben..
hope he has a blinder and its all attacking rather than defending :)

we are looking like a team, for a few games on the trot this time around. great stuff. Just need that net to start bulging

Could see that coming always does when you dominate and don't take chances, may need to bring Geddy on for Jacob to get more attacking options.