Forest v Millwall | Vital Football

Forest v Millwall

The Poacher

Vital Squad Member
Since nobody has started a thread on this game I will.
Due to a number of players out for various reasons my take on this game is a narrow win for the team, millwall are strong and very forceful, but being at home we could just nick it, slim margins I know. We can do this if SL puts out are strongest 11 but they really have to dig in and grind out a win.

After the poor boro showing, we need more game time for carvs/bostock

I’m not suggesting they are the complete answer, but we looked more solid and balanced

I agree on Bostock and Carv’s. Not just because of Boro game but the whole season at home we need more creativity and dominate teams. I feel these two offer those attributes. However Millwall are always a solid hard working and organised team who mix it a bit and aim for dead all scenario’s. The aerial game is a big part. For these reasons I feel SL will start with Yates to provide the workrate and physicality in midfield. I would expect Bostock for last 20. As Ameobi is still carrying a hip injury I expect him to be subbed around 75 mins.

Forest are 11/8. Decent price. Thought we'd be around 10/11. Can't believe we're odds against. Although Millwall draw a lot of games and we're not great at home.

I don't know if I can be bothered to go. I have a feeling its going to be piss poor and I have the settee and tv to myself tonight

I don't know if I can be bothered to go. I have a feeling its going to be piss poor and I have the settee and tv to myself tonight
Same. Decision made. Can never be arsed with Millwall, X1000 when it's on a cold Friday night.

Night go away to Hillsborough though

I can’t imagine Notts police are too pleased we’re playing facking Milwarll on a Friday night.

Carvhallo in for Yates otherwise same side that started v Boro, time for carvhallo to shine or be kicked out of the game.

Semedo over bostock...seems sabri is blind to incompetence
Straight swap in the second half maybe...
Pressure on Carvalho, his disciples are expecting him to get a couple of goals and another assists on his first start for ages ... no excuses...an average game for him is not good enough, he is expected to be the shining light ... in red ... let's see if all this faith has been properly repaid .... COYR