Forest V Ipswich Match Thread Sponsored by Ingy | Page 3 | Vital Football

Forest V Ipswich Match Thread Sponsored by Ingy

karanka wasnt flat about the performance. am i the only one seeing an elephant in the room? lol
What do you get if you cross an elephant with a rhino? Elephino!( 'ell if I know). Anyway really hope all is ok with Karanka. ....nice bloke and top manager.COYR.

Last edited:
Darikwa deserved MOM today, first half especially.

Average performance from Forest, maybe some tired legs, but hit the woodwork 3 times and could easily have had 6 or 7.

Has anyone seen. Karankz interview in the nep. Wonder what’s up? Personal? Professional?

Quite a strange interview. He probably should have sent out an assistant to do that

Good performances all round yesterday and on another day we'd have scored 3 or 4 more.

Darikwa had his best game in a red shirt and Carvalho is really finding his feet. Loved his pass to Darikwa for the second goal.

Just watched the AK interview and to me he looks like he's trying not to cry. But it also seemed like he didn't really understand Chippers' question. No point speculating what - if anything - was the matter with him as it could have been anything. The Twitter meltdown is quite amusing to watch though.

Still not convinced at all by Dias. He looks terrified whenever he has the ball and just gives it to the nearest player. Maybe he needed that header to go in to give him some confidence but he still offers little in my opinion.

Grapevine saying Karanka and brother flying home for personal reasons...Nothing heard from club...anyone update on this

Can we recall Worrall if necessary?
If we play Robinson at centre half who would you have on the bench to cover any possible further injuries at centre half? Personally,although I have only seen him play a couple of times, I reckon Yates could play there and do a job.He is use to playing in a central position, good in the air and appears to have good positional sense.

I agree with most comments, really positive, stand out performances from grabban, carvalho, darikwa and gueddy. Add yacob and lolley and its very rosey. Dias another poor performance, think he should be behind Osborn as well as cash. The pessimist is very worried about the centre defence position. This whole run is based on us conceding so few. Earlier in the season we were scoring 1 and 2 and drawing. This all coincided with Dawson coming in and fox being injured. Those clamouring for his return, be careful what you wish for. Strengthening here is the priority in Jan, but shouldn't have been had we kept Worrall. Looking a bad call now.

Krankz could have just won the PL, have a gram of coke and half a gram of MDMA inside him and be getting shined off by the finest hookers Latin America has to offer and still have the face of an 11 year old kid having a mard after they didn't get that bike they wanted for Christmas.