Forest v Bristol City match thread sponsored by renewed optimism | Vital Football

Forest v Bristol City match thread sponsored by renewed optimism

Taylor82

Vital Squad Member
Bristol City at the City Ground tomorrow night. When I did the reverse fixture report, I alluded to the Robins' inconsistency. Saying they're a strange side - ''As likely to go ten unbeaten and not win in ten.'' I was right they haven't won in 7, losing 5. When we played them in November they were top-six, now they're bang mid-table in 12th. I had a look at their last starting line-up and it look decent. They still pick up more away points so will be dangerous. Jack Hunt at right-back. Ashley Williams at centre-half. Weimann and O'Dowda with Nahki Wells and Benik Afobe as attackers. They can also call on Diedhiou. Although City have dropped their usual keeper (Bentley, who I rate). Given their current position, you'd imagine they'll come and have a go. I hope so. That will suit us. If they drop more points it could be the end of their season. I hope Lamouchi doesn't piss about with the system and team selection before the derby. Just play the best available 11 players tomorrow night and let the big one take care of itself. Worry about the Sheep then. I wonder will Samba Sow be involved? I'd bite your hand off for 4 points this week. And I don't think that is beyond us. I'm a lot more optimistic than I was for the Huddersfield game and fancy us to nick it 1-0.

3518597257-28092009212128.jpg

1-0 is my hope/prediction too. Would be nice to get that first clean sheet in. The worry is that they are on such a bad run they are bound to beat us.

Tomorrow night? I thought it was tonight chap?

Schoolboy error. No doubt we will win now and have to suffer another crappy pipwhack from the OPer

Fed up with this shit lads

We WILL win 4-0 though and posters like AC will be whacking the 2 inchers declaring promotion only for us to have a 1-0 reverse against THEM

Schoolboy error. No doubt we will win now and have to suffer another crappy pipwhack from the OPer

We WILL win 4-0 though and posters like AC will be whacking the 2 inchers declaring promotion only for us to have a 1-0 reverse against THEM

I hate those happy clapping twats chaps. Only a tepid performance and 0-1 defeat will do tonight

You are taking this nostradamus thing very seriously. Can you predict thingy's pre match tucker?

Have to go for the win but more important is to keep putting pts on the board, draw not a disaster.

A good win with results going our way will continue the automatic delusion for another week.

Some interesting fixtures tonight, Derby at PNE - where both have playoff aspirations and both have 57 points, I'd like that to finish as a draw, but Derby are in great form winning their last 4 & PNE have lost 4 of the last 5.

West Brom at Wednesday too and just to keep it interesting, it would be nice if Wednesday win that.

Bristol City need to come an play for a win, which should favour us but I'd take a draw now, as I think that Sabri will rest some players.

Some interesting fixtures tonight, Derby at PNE - where both have playoff aspirations and both have 57 points, I'd like that to finish as a draw, but Derby are in great form winning their last 4 & PNE have lost 4 of the last 5.

West Brom at Wednesday too and just to keep it interesting, it would be nice if Wednesday win that.

Bristol City need to come an play for a win, which should favour us but I'd take a draw now, as I think that Sabri will rest some players.
That would be a mistake.

Win this one and you don't need to beat Derby