Forest v Bristol City match thread sponsored by renewed optimism | Page 2 | Vital Football

Forest v Bristol City match thread sponsored by renewed optimism

What was iFollow like when it got up and running against Shef Wednesday? Any buffering? I logged in ok but then couldn't buy it and ended up no being able to log in again so didn't bother in the end.

That would be a mistake.

Win this one and you don't need to beat Derby

Personally, I don't think we 'need' to beat Derby on Saturday - a draw will suffice, I think Derby have one of the hardest run ins of all.

PNE v Derby
Derby v Forest
WBA v Derby
Derby v Brentford
Cardiff v Derby (lot's of bad blood in that fixture)
Derby v Leeds
Brum v Derby

Don't get me wrong, we've got some tough fixtures too, but anything over 9 points from 7 games and we 'should ' be fine..... but, I'd prefer not to limp into the playoffs - although, that's probably the most likely scenario.

What was iFollow like when it got up and running against Shef Wednesday? Any buffering? I logged in ok but then couldn't buy it and ended up no being able to log in again so didn't bother in the end.

Second half quality was good, but missed first 20 mins & then not great for rest of first half.

Hopefully, ifollow have sorted it now?

Personally, I don't think we 'need' to beat Derby on Saturday - a draw will suffice, I think Derby have one of the hardest run ins of all.

PNE v Derby
Derby v Forest
WBA v Derby
Derby v Brentford
Cardiff v Derby (lot's of bad blood in that fixture)
Derby v Leeds
Brum v Derby

Don't get me wrong, we've got some tough fixtures too, but anything over 9 points from 7 games and we 'should ' be fine..... but, I'd prefer not to limp into the playoffs - although, that's probably the most likely scenario.

I think the chap with the small chap doesn't play for Derby any more, and neither does Keogh or Bruce and what with social distancing measures in place, I'm not sure when the last time that Bruce hanging out the back of Keogh was.

Recon he will start the same side with Yates for Johnson, can't see him resting many until we've guaranteed a play off place.

Sow to get an hour, Yates on for last 30 mins. With games coming thick and fast, ideally he would like to rest key players. Grabban looks fitter than he ever has. No knee bandage or strapping. Same with Ameobi, Lolley and appendix less Silva. Asking a lot for all to play 7 x 90 in July knowing that potentially three crucial games in 10 days of August.

Ideally Start with likes of Sow and Grabban and get a couple of goals up then rest half the team. Ever hopeful.

It’s annoying they keep highlighting that sow is fit but then he’s never in the squad.. sounds dodgy to me..

It was Ok once managed to log on. They say they know what the initial problem with not being able to log on was and have taken steps to rectify it so we'll see this evening

It’s annoying they keep highlighting that sow is fit but then he’s never in the squad.. sounds dodgy to me..
Unless he's not quite up to fitness to make much of an impact, hopefully he's at least on the bench today and gets some time ready for the sheep.

He must be still not fully fit, probably start on the weekend and last 60 minutes. Need him on Rooney kicking him up in the air.