Forest v Brentford match thread | Vital Football

Forest v Brentford match thread

I was at that game that Sky were showing where Prutton scored against them, when Brentford were at the lower end of League 1 and Forest were on the way up, singing, "Mansfield on a Tuesday night to them." Fortunes changed massively.

I was at that game that Sky were showing where Prutton scored against them, when Brentford were at the lower end of League 1 and Forest were on the way up, singing, "Mansfield on a Tuesday night to them." Fortunes changed massively.
Not really.

We were in the same division then and are in the same division now.

They beat us home and away the season before that and were in the L1 playoffs

I’m just not enjoying a single bit of this forest team. They’re absolutely awful. They don’t look like they’re going to score again all season. Don’t care about the run in - the championship is meant to be unpredictable and yet we’re predictably timid and awful every single game.

I never ever switch Forest off early but I don’t actually see the point in sitting through this.

I’m just not enjoying a single bit of this forest team. They’re absolutely awful. They don’t look like they’re going to score again all season. Don’t care about the run in - the championship is meant to be unpredictable and yet we’re predictably timid and awful every single game.

I never ever switch Forest off early but I don’t actually see the point in sitting through this.
There isn't, enjoy your Saturday. As soon as the opposition score, you might as well switch off