Forest v Barnsley, good luck thread. | Page 9 | Vital Football

Forest v Barnsley, good luck thread.

Isn't it Line of Duty the tv show?
It’s the Call of Duty Cold War game.....Berlin safe house, on the TV, left of the mission board.
I think it’s the Dynamo Berlin game, Shilts, Viv and Birtles are definitely in the video. It’s a bit grainy, but definitely Forest.....when we were good.

It’s the Call of Duty Cold War game.....Berlin safe house, on the TV, left of the mission board.
I think it’s the Dynamo Berlin game, Shilts, Viv and Birtles are definitely in the video. It’s a bit grainy, but definitely Forest.....when we were good.

Do you have a link or picture by any chance?

I was thinking Line of Duty because Vicky McClure's 11yr old nephew is in the show and he keeps sneaking in Forest props like a mug and scarf on different episodes. Sadly she's clownty...

Do you have a link or picture by any chance?

I was thinking Line of Duty because Vicky McClure's 11yr old nephew is in the show and he keeps sneaking in Forest props like a mug and scarf on different episodes. Sadly she's clownty...
I’ll get one, unfortunately I’ll have to wait until my son plays the game again, I wouldn’t have a clue how to find the safe house.
Which is probably why I was a miner and not a spy.

Went to watch the Under 23s today playing against Coventry Under 23s, and very impressive they were too.

They won 2 - 1, a lot more comfortably than the score line suggests.

Andy Reid has the team set up just like the first team with a 4 2 3 1 formation; however, the youngsters defend a lot higher up the pitch and the pass and movement is significantly better - there is certainly no lack of creative play with this lot.

16 years old Dale Taylor led the line; what he lacks in height he makes up for in strength and pace - this is one of the Northern Irish youngsters we signed last season.

The three playing behind Taylor played very well - 19 yo Julian Larsson, who has not played since we signed him from Gothenburg in January scored a penalty, 19 yo Ateef Konate, who we signed from Le Havre, and already has a price tag of 13m if Transfermarkt is to be believed, scored the second goal and was excellent throughout, as was Alex Gibson Hammond, who is down as an U18 player.

Others who caught the eye were 20 yo Josh Barnes and 18 yo Ethan Dekel Daks who both played in midfield behind the attacking three in midfield, Dekel Daks was the better of the two until he got sent off ten minutes from the end for a second bookable offence.

Two stood out at the back; Riley Harbottle played well - the coaching staff I spoke to reckon he is good enough to take the next step, which presumably means going out on loan somewhere - the other defender was a strapping Portuguese Centre Half, who I did not catch the name of, who looks very useful; he will be fucking enormous when he has finished growing.

One thing is for certain; there is no shortage of talent in the Academy.