Forest v Barnsley, good luck thread. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Forest v Barnsley, good luck thread.

ORF as it's evening time over there can you tell us what the final score was please chap?
Saves me bothering to listen later if we lost

8.30 PM here AC and we've had a bit of inclement weather this last couple of days. Yesterday no power for a few hours, always at the wrong time, early evening this time.
I've tried to stay positive for this game but I'm a bit worried, not sweating yet but borderline. Must remind myself that I'm an optimist at heart. I still think we'll end up top half of the table, maybe top 6 with a bit of luck (we're due for a bit).

If we'd lost the game I wouldn't have the heart to tell you.
:cowboy:

8.30 PM here AC and we've had a bit of inclement weather this last couple of days. Yesterday no power for a few hours, always at the wrong time, early evening this time.
I've tried to stay positive for this game but I'm a bit worried, not sweating yet but borderline. Must remind myself that I'm an optimist at heart. I still think we'll end up top half of the table, maybe top 6 with a bit of luck (we're due for a bit).

If we'd lost the game I wouldn't have the heart to tell you.
:cowboy:

Sounds like you are calm but nervous 🤣

Its broadly along the lines of debate here, just a lot more articulate lol.

CH has managed to dig out results while still very much getting his feet under the desk.

We are still in a position where the result matters more than performance imo but we do need to start generating some momentum if we are to be more than mid-table fodder.

Today the perfect time to get a result and generate momentum with a decent performance.

hmmm, was getting a point supposed to be a positive ORF?
A convincing win is the only acceptable result in my book :)

worth a read, tho not necassarily accurate its still a perspective.
Thought Guererro looked a good target man, also clearly Taylor so the shout for a target man is questionable... id rather see BJ back for some 'vision' in the middle.

The 5m! we spent on Soh, how much value there? can't have that amount of finance warming the bench like Carz, then being loaned out..

E5m isn’t correct, more like 1m with loads of ads-ons. Team looks decent today. Shame Sow is out though, and no grabban yet.

ifolllow showed the barnsley game end of last season, a tough watch :/ my two fav players watson n grabz excelled

Need more cover at left back, only got 3 players who can do it off the bench feel nervous if we get 4 injuries in that position.