Forest TV | Vital Football

Forest TV

I already have a Premiership subscription...it means that Forest will be missing all the money from Forest TV...especially outside the UK...

forest tv don’t show live games mate.?! And as for missing out on money 😂😂 they are going to be getting multi millions more than the championship so don’t fret old bean.

forest tv don’t show live games mate.?! And as for missing out on money 😂😂 they are going to be getting multi millions more than the championship so don’t fret old bean.

Well I’m saving 169quid due to us being promoted. I had a DAZN subscription to watch Premier League games and a ForestTV subscription @169 to watch the Forest games. I won’t be renewing my ForestTV one, so yes they lose my money, but I think they won’t miss it too much with the amount of EPL tv money they are getting. Win - win situation.

i didnt subscribe last season because the price increase was unjustified, i think 40% or summat.

had the radio feed tho. of course early doors i was happy with my decision, then after 2 months , scouring my old sky stream links lol. Think i managed to see every game.