Forest to launch their own media service. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Forest to launch their own media service.

Well, well, well

Just logged into the new all singing and dancing website to see what it is like and guess what, you go straight to the old one; the next match page is also on ifollow.

I rang the club; they said the migration did not go to plan over night and they are working on it.

I got the impression that they were not too confident that the problem would be fixed today and that no one would be working tomorrow; in fact no one would be back in the technical department until Tuesday.

There is a very quick fix for those who want to try and migrate their details over themselves:

1. Go to the ifollow page and click on next match:

2. The screen should appear showing details of the game and the time until kick off

3. left click your mouse and choose "inspect" from the interface - the very bottom choice

4. A panel will appear on the right hand side of the screen - you will see two rows of choices at the top of the panel - choose "properties" from the second row down.

5. When you click on properties a dropdown will appear with choices like - HTML Element - Element - Node - Event Target and Object - the very bottom choice should be "Migrate"

6. Click on Migrate, enter your client code - a command box will appear asking you to restart your PC

7. Restart your PC and bingo, you get your welcome message from the big man himself.

If the migrate button does not appear restart your PC - if it does not appear after the restart call the office and ask for Dave in the migration team.

Well, well, well

Just logged into the new all singing and dancing website to see what it is like and guess what, you go straight to the old one; the next match page is also on ifollow.

I rang the club; they said the migration did not go to plan over night and they are working on it.

I got the impression that they were not too confident that the problem would be fixed today and that no one would be working tomorrow; in fact no one would be back in the technical department until Tuesday.

There is a very quick fix for those who want to try and migrate their details over themselves:

2. The screen should appear showing details of the game and the time until kick off

3. left click your mouse and choose "inspect" from the interface - the very bottom choice

4. A panel will appear on the right hand side of the screen - you will see two rows of choices at the top of the panel - choose "properties" from the second row down.

5. When you click on properties a dropdown will appear with choices like - HTML Element - Element - Node - Event Target and Object - the very bottom choice should be "Migrate"

6. Click on Migrate, enter your client code - a command box will appear asking you to restart your PC

7. Restart your PC and bingo, you get your welcome message from the big man himself.

If the migrate button does not appear restart your PC - if it does not appear after the restart call the office and ask for Dave in the migration team.

Ffs thats me missing the cardif game then

Seems a bit daft to do this with the season winding down, maybe wait till the summer and have plenty of time to do it or is that to easy?

I managed to register the new site on my PC...after A LOT of faffing about. BUT

If I want to watch or listen on my android phone, where is the promised new app? And whats it called?

Or can we just continue to use the EFL app as before?

HELP! I m 72 wasnt born of the IT savvy generation like most of you!

OK. Found it! You have to do a google search to find " New Nottingham Forest Website", then click on the top right of the home page to tell it to put the icon on your phone, like any app you download. Lets see if it works tomorrow!

Will there be a forum? God, I hope so. The world is absolutely crying out for a decent forest forum for fans to get together and discuss the team, the club, the ground, the owners, the board, transfers, sponsors, religions other than forest, brexit, covid, fishcakes, racism, the labour party, the trap 2 party, climate change, and whether Australia is really in Asia or actually on the fake, flat, 'moon' :alien2:.

We are relaunching PoN

News to follow...

I managed to register the new site on my PC...after A LOT of faffing about. BUT

If I want to watch or listen on my android phone, where is the promised new app? And whats it called?

Or can we just continue to use the EFL app as before?

HELP! I m 72 wasnt born of the IT savvy generation like most of you!

Ive got 25 years on you and still have not got a scooby

Well it’s gone live and it’s crap for mobile. Hate websites where each section is too big so you can’t work out the layout or navigate it

An hour ago I received an email from IFollow telling my that I cancelled my subscription!!! WTF !!! , why should I cancel an already paid subscription on the eve of a game !!

If they wanted to experiment with some new system they should have done it last week , so to give time for people to settle not on the eve of a game...

Well, well, well

When I queried the timing of this switch yesterday saying I feared there would be issues and they would be better waiting for the end of the season before launching. You assured me that due to the super duper systems they would be using everything would be OK

From the Forest site

Supporters should be aware that for the final eight games of the current season, the video feed will still be provided by iFollow. Having taken on feedback from supporters, the club will be switching to a brand-new video production in the summer ready for the 2021-22 season.

https://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/news/2021/april/Watch-Cardiff-vs-Forest-live-/
Well I don't know where I am now. I manged to register with the new site and paid my tenner for tomorrow