Forest to launch their own media service. | Page 4 | Vital Football

Forest to launch their own media service.

I managed to watch the Cardiff game after paying my £10. I had re-registered with the new site but couldn't find anywhere to enter my one time TV access code. There is no field on my screen for this code (I'm using a Mac laptop but it's the same with my phone). See below;

"Once registered, please visit the "My Subscriptions" hub in "MyForest Account" and use your one-time access voucher code, enabling you to listen to live coverage of The Reds' remaining games

YOUR FOREST TV ACCESS CODE:" Etc

I worked in IT for 25 years but I find this totally counter-intuitive. Anyone else have this problem?

I assume that, until I enter this code, I won't be able to see the QPR game which I would have had with my iFollow subscription?

I've manged to pay my tenner for Monday but took me a while to find the page to pay it on> I am however a bit miffed about one thing & that is in September I paid an annual subscription Of over £40 to follow for access to videos and live audio coverage of games, as it turns out I have only used the audio on rare occasions as all matches have been available to view in exchange for a tenner.
My i follow subscriptions runs to September, but no one has mentioned any sort of refund, and I couldn't access the audio on Saturday as I like to listen to the post match reaction on there, so had to listen to RN via the digital radio on TV, which doesn't go down too well domestically when I'm taking up the TV to listen to radio. By my reckoning I should be entitled to best part of half my original payment back.

The access was obviously by ForestTV , but did anyone else notice that the piracy warning at halftime said ifollow ? Did the confusing message from Forest mean that ifollow are still sending the pictures, with Forest inconveniently forgetting to tell us we had to access them in a totally different way ? Thought the commentary was better/more in time with the pictures.

The access was obviously by ForestTV , but did anyone else notice that the piracy warning at halftime said ifollow ? Did the confusing message from Forest mean that ifollow are still sending the pictures, with Forest inconveniently forgetting to tell us we had to access them in a totally different way ? Thought the commentary was better/more in time with the pictures.
Yes they are using the i follow stream for the rest of this season, which once again gives rise to the question why change anything at this stage wait another month to the end of the season and do it then, much more sensible and wouldn't have antagonised people.

Where /how did you update the subscription? I've had a good look around the new site but can't find provision for the TV code.
Took me ages to find the page to pay my tenner, though I have to admit that I am not the most computer literate person, so others may have found it easy.

Where /how did you update the subscription? I've had a good look around the new site but can't find provision for the TV code.

On Friday I paid a tenner and watched the game. However , like you say, I can't see a "Manage account" section to input /paste the code I've got to transfer my subscription.

I managed to watch the Cardiff game after paying my £10. I had re-registered with the new site but couldn't find anywhere to enter my one time TV access code. There is no field on my screen for this code (I'm using a Mac laptop but it's the same with my phone). See below;

"Once registered, please visit the "My Subscriptions" hub in "MyForest Account" and use your one-time access voucher code, enabling you to listen to live coverage of The Reds' remaining games

YOUR FOREST TV ACCESS CODE:" Etc

I worked in IT for 25 years but I find this totally counter-intuitive. Anyone else have this problem?

I assume that, until I enter this code, I won't be able to see the QPR game which I would have had with my iFollow subscription?

Looks like you have to go to the link below, then post your emailed TV access code in. Tells me mine was a success, but don't know if it's showing on my account yet !!

https://forestpayments.streamamg.com/account/register/step1?lang=en

Nottingham Forest would like to offer option 1 season card holders the following information to help them redeem their Forest TV voucher codes ahead of Monday's game against Queens Park Rangers.
1 - Head to https://myforest.nottinghamforest.co.uk/register and register your details.
2 - Following this, a page will appear asking you for a verification code and you will receive that code to the email address you have registered (please don't click off the verification code page while in this process! - please open your emails in a new tab/window).
3 - Enter the verification code and proceed to the next page where you will need to fill in your full address.
4 - Once all set up and registered, go to https://forestpayments.streamamg.com/account/register/step1?lang=en and at the bottom of the page, enter the voucher code you have been given into the redeem box. This voucher code should have been sent to you on Friday but if you haven't received it, please email tickets@nottinghamforest.co.uk.
5 - Registration will then be complete and you will then be granted free access to watch the remaining home games this season.

Looks like you have to go to the link below, then post your emailed TV access code in. Tells me mine was a success, but don't know if it's showing on my account yet !!

https://forestpayments.streamamg.com/account/register/step1?lang=en

Nottingham Forest would like to offer option 1 season card holders the following information to help them redeem their Forest TV voucher codes ahead of Monday's game against Queens Park Rangers.
1 - Head to https://myforest.nottinghamforest.co.uk/register and register your details.
2 - Following this, a page will appear asking you for a verification code and you will receive that code to the email address you have registered (please don't click off the verification code page while in this process! - please open your emails in a new tab/window).
3 - Enter the verification code and proceed to the next page where you will need to fill in your full address.
4 - Once all set up and registered, go to https://forestpayments.streamamg.com/account/register/step1?lang=en and at the bottom of the page, enter the voucher code you have been given into the redeem box. This voucher code should have been sent to you on Friday but if you haven't received it, please email tickets@nottinghamforest.co.uk.
5 - Registration will then be complete and you will then be granted free access to watch the remaining home games this season.

Thanks for that, I'll give it a try!

So, I haven't had an access code emailed me.

When I do as it said and emailed the club, I get an email reply from October telling me about the season ticket holder options that are now long since expired.

My ST money this year has really been flushed down the toilet; this has been an absolute shit show.

I don't think I've even seen double figures of games on I follow this year that either weren't already on sky or where the system didn't fuck me over so I couldn't see it.

Another home game on the radio for me tomorrow.

My stream was better today, tho could access from Spain or the UK which sort of makes a mockery of the international or national differences.

Things still logo'd up etc with ifollow on the streams themselves so is a bit miffing if Im being pedantic. I paid for an ifollow contract, it was changed against my will but is still ifollow.

I intend to not renew it next season after being on it for a few years, I was happy to support the club this way but in reality theres very little exclusive content, often things are on youtube before the 'paid' site and theres probably only a max of 20 games streamed this season, all of which are available elsewhere (along with the other 26 games)

So I can understand the folks paying a tenner here and there if they cant attend and they cant be bothered with streeaming sites but the subsciption service seems oversold to what I bought into.