Forest Progress- or not. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Forest Progress- or not.

As usual, you are very much mistaken.

Newcastle were relegated in 2009 when parachute payments stood at 16m over 2 seasons, and boy did Chrisy go to Town with that money!

He had to off load over 24m worth of players, including Damien Duff, Martins and Bassong, while spending around 3m on Routledge, Simpson and Leon Best

Birmingham were relegated in 2011 when the parachute payment stood at 24m over 2 seasons; looking at what Hughton had to spend on players during the 2011 12 season, it looks very much like he did not get any of that money to spend on players.

He had to off load the likes of Barry Fergusson, Craig Gardner and Scott Dann and was allowed to bring in 9 free transfers and 2 players for nominal fees.

At Brighton he inherited a team in 23rd position at the turn of the year and failed to keep them up.

So no, the structures (of the team) were not already there.

well, im not that mistaken, they had premiership squads and parachute payments, whereas we have debt and league two in Turkey standard players :) 2 very different scenarios was my point. Tho I do get what you're saying, he still did a god job of those situations, fair play, but this is a different club and at this moment he has shown absolutely nothing tactically, I don't think that can even be debated