Forest Player Scores v Boro | Vital Football

Forest Player Scores v Boro

Calvin Plummer

Vital Football Legend
From a river, not in person:

Pants: 7.5, made me nervous at the end but otherwise greatly improved.

Darikwa: 8, didn't put a foot wrong defensively and was a useful outlet on occasion.

Fox: 8, it's currently a one horse race for our player of the season though Lolley could get himself involved.

Dawson/Figueiredo: 7 for both, solid from both, Figgy looked much more like the player of last season.

Robinson: 5, even before the ridiculous sending off he was the most vulnerable player on the pitch for us. Needs to smarten up.

Watson: 7.5, like many I feared when I saw his name on the teamsheet. I was wrong to be, a game suited to his skillset.

Colback: 7, the type of player who's harder to appreciate on TV than in the flesh.

Carvalho: 7, still flashes quality rather than running games. Plenty of time for that to change.

Dias: 7.5, better from him, looked dangerous on the ball.

Lolley: 9, when he's onsong he's a real player.

Murphy: 7, did well for the first goal and gave us a bit of a platform to play from.

Manager: 9, did a number on Boro, did a number on half of us.

Dias ducks the 50/50 but is getting a bit more physical. He actually knocked someone off the ball today.

I agree with all your scores and the summary. I do wonder if Lolley could play the number 10

Again from a river can’t disagree with those scores but would drop Robinson to a 4 at best just because it was a disgrace.

Dias and Carvalho coming along quite nicely now. And if Lolley can keep his form and continue to have an end product we will have plenty more moments where we are in the edge of our seats for the right reasons.

Didn't see it so cheers for the scores! I think from the moment he signed, joe lolley has been unbelievable for us! I think even when he's not at his best he's a huge threat.

Bet we paid next to nothing for him as well! If Hefele remains consistent, then Huddersfield might just have done us one big cheap favour with those two!

Good to see fig play well and not leave anybody down. Hefele will have his work cut out getting back in the team.